MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Vote_lcapGM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Voting_barGM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Vote_lcapGM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Voting_barGM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Vote_lcap79%GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~

+41
llauren
Shiyu
Ninjuh
benbrandon
fritzpud
nickimicki
iDuckieex3
sirpolo
Rawrr
lekelton
ChaoticSoul
rachelftl
Galexia
x3Sheremi
Smokey9134
RedRenji
wedidyourmom
prototype160
x0alex0x
born996
ChamCham
weeman41
Odoto
darkhydra123
xXxSpy
Kreuton
SlickButter
dogss8
Krypt
frozensoapy95
Narnia
xholluhhbby
KentTran
toffekreme
CoolxViet
2k6shivam
ShunSeke
KayBayBeex3
Varsity(Neptoon)
maplegod77
Mensur
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty gm app Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:04 am

Hi mensur this is omgdatsbryan. I live in the usa im 13. i think i could be perfect for a gm because i used to hack in old ms and people hated me. so now i see hackers and see how annoying it is so i hate them. i regret hacking to. im also a very nice guy and like to hang out with u guys. and i love this private server so yea i hope i can be a gm

52GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty bgmgmgm Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:13 am

hi im bryan or omgdatsbryan. im 13 live in california and i am very trustfull i swear. pls i want to be a gm for this great server and i am a very cool guy. i hate hackers so much because in real ms they always ksed me so i wish i was a gm to ban them so yea.

53GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty adictied Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:45 pm

2k6shivam

Green Snails
Green Snails

wow u really really really really really really want to be a gm

54GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty ok Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:48 pm

2k6shivam

Green Snails
Green Snails

ill keep posting

55GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:22 pm

- IGN ~ ScareCrows
RL ~ Sam Gilmet (M) 15 Years old.

- Being a fair GM and helping those in need of it.

- I've been playing Private Servers for a year - a year and a half. But I played GMS for almost 3 years.

- So I can help people who are stuck or need advice.

- I was a GM on GaliciaMS before it was closed.

- Sorry, but not much.

- As I previously mentioned I was a GM on the Galicia server but that's where my experience ends when it comes to being a GM.

~ I think I would make a great addition to the GM staff here

Last edited by ScareCrow on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer)

56GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:27 am

Well i don't have a lot of experience of being a gm but i've play alotof pservers in my life. I'm a experience Mapler and i don't really beg for stuff. I've played DagonMS, PexelMS, OdinMS, ArberMS and HarukiMs thats the servers i've remember. if you don't have any Spots left Can i be a Mod? I've been on the Top 10 Players in a Pserver that closed that called BetaMs. i hope this will help you guys. My advise in realy life is Live life to the edge or Only by allowing strangers into your world you'll learn to understand other : D hope that help.

IGN,Eric (I'm still a noob) Razz

57GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:59 am

My name is Brandon and I'm 19 years old. I'm currently going to UT.

I can help keep the server together and help people with their situations of some sorts.

I've been working with Private Servers for a year and a half, I believe.

I want to be a Game Master because it's fun! And also, I like to help servers grow.

Extra Information, I like to play basketball.
I'm athletic and stuff.

Yes, I'll be able to advertise.

My IGN will be urrJordans

I've been GM for 5 servers. BankaiMS, HackitMS, SooperMS, PoohMS, and GloryHoleMS.

58GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Kuriie's Gm application Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:02 am

My ign is kuriie but my real nme is June Robinson

I am able to be online and help people with their needs.

Currently i have been using private servers since about summer of 2008 my first server was Finalstory

Well on the private server's I played on the gm's were kinda mean and wouldn't help you out...I want to change that and the gm's here are very nice...

Well I have been banned once because I called a gm to ask a few questions...

I can advertise about mapleheads on my myspace and facebook...I can also get my friends to join

I used to be a Gm for applestory I helped out a lot of people until the admin got sued and closed the server...

Well I go to high school Rampart and im a Junior so i have a lot of time...I can be on when most gm's are offline and such.
I'm also very friendly and its very hard for someone to make me mad...Well i hope you pick me...

59GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Epic's GM Application, Lol. Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:50 am

-[Who you are]
Steven (Epic) Conzetti, I'm 18 years old, July 18th, *cough* Buy me something *cough*, I graduated last year at the age of 17, with my diploma, eff GEDs, I used to have a job at a gas station working the cash register before I got boned, hard, for not being a girl. (He said I wasn't making enough sales. wtf? He had an all girl staff besides me.) HMMM... I have an XBox360, I love to play FPS games, they are pretty fun, I like to check my email and my myspace, that's pretty fun too. If you wanna know more you can add me on MSN, Epic245@Gmail.com

-[What your capable of doing]
Hmm, juggling, working on computers, working with numbers, taking tests, being insanely bored, pwning nibs in Halo, pwning nibs in Gears, pwning nibs in WarRock, lool... No, but really, I can listen to people and see what the problem is before swiftly bringing down the banhammer, I can code simple things like adding things to shops, I can persuade someone to stop doing something pretty well, I am capable of holding the best dang events out there.

-[How long have you been working with Private Servers]
Hmmmmm, 2-3 Yrs? Off and on between GMS and private servers, I GMed before for a couple servers, they weren't very popular.

-[Why you want to be a Game Master]
Because I like to make the game fun for players, by holding events, or talking to people, *cough* I don't give out free items, so if I get accepted, don't ask, unless it's okay with the owner Razz. I also play GMS like I said, 70 Outlaw, it's boring now, so I can fully devote myself to being a GM
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 PCDDPBBJNAKKAIPBLHNNDCAOHKANDHDJLDBJAEGIJJPNCGIPACIBBOPKLANOCIOIFEELHHNJBKPALCEAIIGOFICIDEGOILBH
Don't look at the cape -_- I ran out of NX

-[Extra Information]
I have TONS of great ideas, I love to work with coders to make new NPCs and new features that make the server great.

-[Will be able to advertise?]
Hells yeahs, I'm EXCELLENT at making banners, serious banners, humorous banners, awesome banners, *mhmmm* Epic banners.

-[Are You Experianced? If So Prove it]
Hmm can't tell you any commands because some servers are custom commands, and this one might be, but if it's not...

!item (id) (optional #), !dropitem (id) (optional #), !spawn (id) (optional #) or !summon (id) (optional #), !ban (user) (reason), !banip (user) (reason) :O

If you want me to type more just say so, my hands are tired.

Mapletip, or sauna.gibbed for IDs and if they're not on there, there's always google.

If ya need more info, Epic245@Gmail.com, email me, or MSN me.

60GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty My gm app (Snowy)aka Dillon Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:34 am

My name Is Dillon and I'm 13 years old

I am able to do anything you would like, I can ban hackers and stalk suspects,I can hold and create events which include mob or any jump quest events

I have been working with private servers starting about five months after I started playing maple for the second time (I've been working with them since May) Also I constructed various private servers of my own using Odin,Titan, Moogra and many other packs and repacks, I am familiar with most commands and I am willing to learn and do anything that is needed for me. I hold great responsibility and will take punishment if I fail your standards.

I would like to be a game master because I always wanted to help out in games that I have played. When I was little I use to wish I could edit the Mario brothers games and ever since I wanted to create games of my own. Being a Game master would be like the start of a new hobby, no a new Job. A job which I will work my best in and excel in the work that I am assigned.

I am familiar with a lot of glitches and problems that people may come across while playing mapleheads and I know good tactics in seeking down hackers and wear they hid to train and scam others.

Yes, I am good at making and dramatizing videos, even if this was a crappy server (which its not) I would be able to at least add 50 people to play and stay on mapleheads. Since this is a great server it will be easy for me to bring donators into the loop.

As I mentioned before I have created tons of private servers which I added my own touch to, I know lots of commands and I have a gm handbook at hand, I can create tons of events and can be on for at least two hours a day (note most of the gm's you have at in grasp are hardly on, this may be why less people play than If more gm's were there to hear their call.)

Mapleheads forever xD- Dillon aka Snowy Smile

61GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:42 am

KayBayBeex3

KayBayBeex3
Orange Mushrooms
Orange Mushrooms

oooooo a kradian Very Happy

nice app dillon

http://myspace.com/caraaababyyy

62GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty XiiaoKen Gm Application Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:02 am

Name: Kenny Lim
Nickname: Xiiao Ken
Address: Singapore , Bedok

Experience: No experience currently. This is my first gm application as i feel that i am able help this server. But i have been playin private server for 8months. Know quite alot about private servers.
What am i able to do: I am unable to code bt willing to learn.
Why do i want to be a gm: Cause i want to help others maplers and most importanly assist this server to fame.
Extra information: i can very active as i really got nothing to esle to do at home. i am able to online at least 5hrs~10hrs a day. Ign: iBaoBao. Have 2 max stats..=DD
Msn: dr4g0nkn1ght@hotmail.com
I would like to thank all the Administrators to take their time reading my application form. Please consider this, thank you. xiiaoken..=]

63GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Frozensoapy's gm app Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:19 am

Uh , my name is zefflin age 14 . Singaporean and
lives in Woodlands . This is my first gm app and
i have no experience at all , but im willing to
learn from other gm's . I have been playing maple
private server for 6 months , i've played dominican
Ms and sydneyms and Fashionms . And , i can help other
players if they need help . I wanna be a gm cos
i want to make this server a better and fun server .
I can advertise this server to my friends on other
pserver . And my ign is FrozenSoapy . If you wanna
find me add me >> Zefflin_lok@hotmail.com

Well , hope admin choose me Very Happy Thanks .

Last edited by zeff1995 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

64GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:01 am

-[Who you are]
I'm Andy(DeadeX), I live in Canada,I'm almost 15 years old.

I'm online most of the time,I can make a really nice website, i can host event, I'm starting to learn coding

Ive been working with private servers a little over half a year. Ive been a GM in a private server called VengenceMS.

I want to become GM to help this server grow, i want to help people, catch hackers, and just enjoy the server with everyone alse(maybe even giving events)

-[Extra Information]
Ive been playing MS over 2 years I'm very experienced so i know what I'm doing. Ive been a gm already and i know all the gm commands,codes.

Yes, i can advertise i can make a video and post it everywhere i go(youtube, gamecheetah, gamerzplanet, and much more)

Yes i am experienced, make me GM and i will.

65GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Nick's GM Application Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:15 am

-[Who you are]
I'm Nick, my ign is XxNickxX, im 14 yrs. old, and I live in New Jersey

I'm online almost everyday, I host events, helping players in need, and making players enjoy the server.

Ive been playing private servers for a couple of years and I was a GM in IcedMS, InsaneMS, BeserkMS, ParadiseMS, and FinalStory.

I want to become GM because I want to make MapleHeads larger and funner server. I also want players to enjoy the server and I like to host events.

-[Extra Information]
Ive been playing MS for a long time, I have a GM handbook, I kno a lot of commands, and I can be rlly helpful to the server.

Yes, I can post videos on a lot of websites like Youtube and Gamecheetah.

-[Are You Experianced? If So Prove it] Yes Im expericenced. I'll show you, if im wrong you can kick me out of GM team, and I promise I will do my best to make this server this server the best and largest server ever!

66GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Andeh Gm app:D Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Andeh GM APPLICATION

-[Im Andeh,Im Viet,<33 Pho,Im 14 My personality is funny,nice n Smarrt,I live in california,Oakland come visit if u want see me]

-[Im Capable of making sumthing fun if it gets kinda boring somtimes i just sit around and chill with my homies.Bored?Come to me ul have fun Very Happy. Im not really good on fixing private servers but I seen lots of people who have.My Friend can help me if thers a problem to a the server.He might no how to fix it from there]

-[I been workin with private server quite about 5-6 months I was tired of playing gms so started playing private server more.Yes, I no a little basic of the private server sum come out good n bad.I been learning a lot but knows it cost a lot dontaors are the big thing in servers ill try ask sum of my old friends to donate.]

-[I want to be a game master beacuse i want to help the server from hacker,advertiser, and ppl trying to crash servers they are trying everything to do to crash private servers.Yes I ll try to do whatever it takes to stop them.They can try to attempt sumthin out ther watch.]

-[Contact me if u need me
Aim:CoolxVietSin
Msn:AndehXD@hotmail.com
Need Anything Contact me.Email?
AndehxD@hotmail.com aiight il be waitin for ur messages if needed.Contact me if thers ane problem email me. I will help the problems that u got]

-[Yes, i am able to advertise if the server needs more ppl il be able so we wont lose are population and are ranks on vote.Yes i can try to get voters to this server which wil increase population to maplehead.]

-[I am Experienced at private server and kind of gm because i havent been a gm that long so I wanted to try to get my Mojo back on this server.I been a gm on the server of RaspMs which is currently shutted.Yup this might be my 2nd time or not so i duno depends on admin so yes i got the handbook v.55 need it? talk to me il giv it to u.

Hope U like it

Last edited by CoolxViet on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total

67GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty gm application Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:01 am

-[Who you are]
Hello I am Jessica
I am capable of getting u more people into the server and i can donate atleast 10 dollers

2 years

because i like helping others and its very fun i been gm 2 times and they loved me

-[Extra Information]
I am a very nice person, I will always be helpful, and ull love me as a gm.

-[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it][u]my freind owned a server and he made me a gm , and i applyed for another server a while back i forgot witch one and they tested me and they made me gm for a long time but i quit.

68GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:58 am

Name - Mike, or ch3xican
Birthday - July 31, 1992
Hobbies - Maple, Sk8in, Hangin, Maple
Skills?- Know how a GM works and am funny ^_^
Why do you think you would be fit for a Gm position- I've been a GM for like 5 days untill server closed, can get things done when needed
What you could bring to the server- Some fun and humor, and just havin a good time ^_^
How active are you?- everyday after school, and alot durring the weekends

69GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:02 am

-[Who you are]
Name is Michael, IGN is AmrasCulnamo
Capable of possibly getting more people to join the server.
This is only the second private server I've ever been on but it's the first I've ever stuck with and attempted to get involved with.
I noticed that a lot of the time when I get off work, there are no GMs on, yet there are still people who need help with things and this also seems to be the time when hackers come out because there is less chance of getting caught.
-[Extra Information]
I try to be a nice person and attempt to be helpful to people when I can be.
?
-[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it]
Never been a GM before but am willing to learn.

70GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:37 am

Name:Casey
Nickname:Cj
Ign: Caranaga
Account name: Joboy56
sex: male
I've been playing and acting as a gm for private servers for about a year and a half so i have quite a bit of experience.
I think I've played on about 20 p servers and about half of them i was a gm for. most of the servers i played on were closed down due to complications with either time or the need for donations which couldn't be met.
reasons:
1.I always enjoy helping any game players who need it and i also wish to be able to help in the best way i can.
2. I have gotten good feedback from all players i have dealt with while being a gm.
3. If u have any rules that are required of a gm, like i have with all gm jobs i will follow the rules above all else.

I'll try my best to advertise for the server.

That's my app so tnx for ur time to read it Very Happy

Last edited by Joboy546 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something)

71GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty my application Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:40 am

-David's [Wing] application

-I am C++ capable atm and downloading MySQL if java is needed, I can also create kick ass banners Smile

-I have been playing private servers for 2 years and am helping my friend set hers up and keep it running

-I can't stand hackers/abusers, they take the fun out of Maplestory. I want to be a GM to keep those kinds of players out of fun servers Very Happy . I also love to help players when they need it, I guess its just a natural thing x]

-I live in Pennsylvania and am just about always online except Tuesdays and Saturdays [including Sunday everyother weekend]

-I know a lot of website owners and Game site owners, so advertisement can be easy, I am also registered to a lot of forums on the web...making advertizement like tying my shoe

- As said before, I help my friend Emma run her server and am a soon to be GM on NanoMS, JunMS, and Dragonstory[as soon as they all get back up]

72GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Application for GM Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:45 am

Who I am

My name is Joseph, and I am 14 years old, turning 15 this year. I'm living in California, (Bay Area) so my time zone is PST, and I have gone through half a year of being a freshman. I have a lot of free time, and instead of watching t.v., I could be moderating MapleHeads AND watch t.v. (multitasking ftw.) Being that I am pretty young, some of you might think that I'm immature. I'm really not. I can joke around and be fun, but not at the wrong times. This application is all serious and stuff, cause well.. its an application.

What I am capable of doing

I am capable of doing all of the GM tasks and then some. I can be on the lookout for hackers, help people out, host some events, and keep order. The other things that I can do are things like help out a little with server issues, bring some more people to the server, and perhaps help make this server a lot more enjoyable. I will be planning on learning Java, so that I would be able to help with coding, but that might take awhile.

How long I have been working with private servers

I'm not sure, but I have played and tried out many private servers. I have been a GM for VolcMS until we shutdown because of the owner's personal reasons. I was able to help out a lot, and it was a fun server. Hopefully, I will be able to do the same for MapleHeads

Why I want to be a Game Master

I want to be a game master because of the free time that I have. I'll be able to be online most days, and help out. I also like to assist people when they are stuck with something. Maybe I'll even learn things along the way as well.

Extra Information

I am very fluent in English and people will be able to understand me easily. I don't always type with perfect capitalization or anything, but I do type in a way that is easily read. I also live in the West Coast so if GMs are short in this time zone, I'll be able to help out even more.

Will I be able to advertise?

I will try my best to get more players to join. I'll encourage people to vote, and post in various forums about this server.

Am I experienced?

Yes. I have been a GM in VolcMS before, although it was sometime last year. I don't have any proof, but if you want, you can see my post in VolcMS' thread on GameCheetah. My forum name there is Phoenix`.

Other Info
Because I will be learning Java soon, I might be able to become a coder for MapleHeads as well. I will try to get more features for this server once I know enough of Java.

-Joseph

73GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Andeh Gm Application Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:56 am

CoolxViet

CoolxViet
Red Slime
Red Slime

Andeh GM APPLICATION

-[Im Andeh,Im Viet,<33 Pho,Im 14 My personality is funny,nice n Smarrt,I live in california,Oakland come visit if u want see me]

-[Im Capable of making sumthing fun if it gets kinda boring somtimes i just sit around and chill with my homies.Bored?Come to me ul have fun Very Happy. Im not really good on fixing private servers but I seen lots of people who have.My Friend can help me if thers a problem to a the server.He might no how to fix it from there]

-[I been workin with private server quite about 5-6 months I was tired of playing gms so started playing private server more.Yes, I no a little basic of the private server sum come out good n bad.I been learning a lot but knows it cost a lot dontaors are the big thing in servers ill try ask sum of my old friends to donate.]

-[I want to be a game master beacuse i want to help the server from hacker,advertiser, and ppl trying to crash servers they are trying everything to do to crash private servers.Yes I ll try to do whatever it takes to stop them.They can try to attempt sumthin out ther watch.]

-[Contact me if u need me
Aim:CoolxVietSin
Msn:AndehXD@hotmail.com
Need Anything Contact me.Email?
AndehxD@hotmail.com aiight il be waitin for ur messages if needed.Contact me if thers ane problem email me. I will help the problems that u got]

-[Yes, i am able to advertise if the server needs more ppl il be able so we wont lose are population and are ranks on vote.Yes i can try to get voters to this server which wil increase population to maplehead.]

-[I am Experienced at private server and kind of gm because i havent been a gm that long so I wanted to try to get my Mojo back on this server.I been a gm on the server of RaspMs which is currently shutted.Yup this might be my 2nd time or not so i duno depends on admin so yes i got the handbook v.55 need it? talk to me il giv it to u.

Hope U like it

74GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty RE : GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:44 pm

toffekreme

toffekreme
Green Snails
Green Snails

-[Who you are]
Im Annie. C: Plain and Simple.

I'm capable at holding up Event's (Love IT!) and i GEEK at Coding :O. I love to meet new people, help, show them around. I am a fun, funny, easy going person. I love to laugh and stalk people's Very Happy.

hrmm... about 7months with "ChocolateMS(My Friends&My Server" and a year with other's. My friend's quit to play WoW so this is why im applying to be one of your friendly GM's in your server.

A GM friend in MapleHeads suggested i should try out for the GM APPLICATION to become one in the gm community ([GM]Jason<3). I want to be a GM to help people and and make MapleHeads a fun growing society for everyone.

-[Extra Information]
Im simply 15, 1/2korean 1/2French and speaks english. I am sometimes random and will never shutup C: . I live in Australia which is UTC+10, addicted to MSN and Maple. I Nerd on the computer mostly all day, so i basically have the time to help MapleHeads out all day until i die C: .

Yes, i'm very good at getting people to join and voting. I cause people to ruin their life to play the server with me, yea...thats how i advertise.

Yes I am. I was a gm in ChocolateMS?
-coding
-helping
-holdup events
-commands...
-C++
-banners (if needed)(o.k at it)
-iernno...more?

Well... That's Probably it. Thanks for reading. Wish me luck. Toodles~!

75GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 3 Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:26 am

KentTran

Green Snails
Green Snails

[Info about me]

Name:Kent Tran
IGN:KentTran
Timezone:GMT -8 hour
Place I live: USA,Ca

[What am i capable of doing?]

I'm capable of doing many things such as host events and Code(C++). I can talk to people and just help out.I'm ok at codeing and great at beening a gm and helping others.I'm love to talk to people.

[How long have u been playing Private Sever]

I been playing MapleStory for about 2 year and playing Private severs for a little more than 1 year.i was playing for a long time so i made my own sever but it down rite now till i get some more money.

[Why do i want to be a GM]

I would like to be one becuase i love this game of maplestory and jioning your sever made it even more fun to be a Mapler. i just want to play the game and help.

[Extra info on me]

I'm full vietnamese,100% Asian.I had my own sever for bout 1 month but it did not work out so good so it down.I"m Funny and Nice and CAring for other willing to put other before myself.

[Will i be able to advertise?]

Yea, i will be able to help your sever by advertise. to help the sever grow.

Yea i was a good gm in KurashMs for 7months till Nexon close it down.
Codeing on C++ im good at.
Love to help anytime possible.
know everything bout being a Gm and maple.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum