MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Vote_lcapGM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Voting_barGM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Vote_lcapGM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Voting_barGM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Vote_lcap21%GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Vote_lcap79%GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~

+41
llauren
Shiyu
Ninjuh
benbrandon
fritzpud
nickimicki
iDuckieex3
sirpolo
Rawrr
lekelton
ChaoticSoul
rachelftl
Galexia
x3Sheremi
Smokey9134
RedRenji
wedidyourmom
prototype160
x0alex0x
born996
ChamCham
weeman41
Odoto
darkhydra123
xXxSpy
Kreuton
SlickButter
dogss8
Krypt
frozensoapy95
Narnia
xholluhhbby
KentTran
toffekreme
CoolxViet
2k6shivam
ShunSeke
KayBayBeex3
Varsity(Neptoon)
maplegod77
Mensur
45 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:32 pm

Mensur

Admin
Admin

Hey Everyone,
GM Applications are up !!!!

Please Include in your Application . . . .

-[Who you are]

-[What your capable of doing]

-[How long have you been working with Private Servers]

-[Why you want to be a Game Master]

-[Extra Information]

-[Will be able to advertise?]

-[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it]

It will be great if you can add more things to it!

Last edited by Mensur on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

2GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:35 pm

my name is Dor and im 15 years old, male, i live in israel and im 9th grade.
and im learning fast and with precision (on the important things study tongue )
i can create nice banners (i didnt try to but i have the tools and the experiance of creating), i can be online most time of the day and more at weekends, and i am very nice to pplz, i can give advises and stuff,
and a little experianced at coding.
i was working with private servers for 2 and a half years i think (not less in that im sure) and im very well known at ms and at more things that connected to these kind of games, and i was a gm in a few servers and i know the commends.
i want to be a gm cuz i can donate a lot to the server, and i have really creative ideas, and its obvious that ill catch those who does hacks and stuff.......
[extra information]- well about myself...., i go to alot
of lessons of karate, tennis and scouts, my birth date is 27/10/1993, at october i went to italy there was a karate competition (of the WTKA) and i won there 1st place at kumite(its the fighting) and 2nd place at kata(its move that in a kind of order)individual and 2nd place at kata dual team (2 competitors) Wink Wink
im visiting many places in my country and im meeting with alot of friend so i can ask the ones that like these games. Smile Smile
i wrote about experiance at top.
well thats all and if you want to contact with me heres a couple of ways:

e-mail: www.mincuty@walla.co.il
&
msn: mincuty@walla.co.il

hope for answers and responding from other members,
Thanks, Dor. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

3GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:40 pm

maplegod77

Green Snails
Green Snails

Hey Mapleheads,
IGN:Mario :D :P :lol:
RL:Harry
Hey guys this is my GM Application and I hope you enjoy it xD

Okay, I want to start by saying that I am 100% ready for this position. I have worked with private servers before(Creating my own PS that was a total flop but there you go) Played Odin for 1/2 a year, play Local for 1/2 a year and on and off GMS for bout 2years now. I do know all the GM commands. As you can see im familiar with maplestory, its private servers and gameplay in general.

I would love to be a Game Master for the following reasons;
A) I love this private server that Mensur is currently running, and I would like to increase its popularity.

B) I enjoy working with others and am a great team leader. I could help fix bugs etc. but we'll get to that later. I want to be apart of this server as a hobby. I have even quit GMS to play this server!

C) One word, Fun. Im a ball of fun, I have great chats with all the current GM's, am a good people's person, I would host events and raise the enjoyment levels found in this Private Server. I am a well known for my great sense of humor, my ability to be a total dickhead for a few cheap laughs and my ability to make friends.

D) I have caught many hackers already. I play alot and because im in Australia, there are times when im the only person on. If I was a GM, I could spy around when their arent many people on to catch those hackers.

Well if you would like to know who I am or what I do, think this comes under "
Extra Infomation" Heres a quick summary.

Name: Harry Isherwood
Nickname: Ish, Isher, Hazza, Jub-Jub(VERY long story, lmao) and Anything you wanna call me
Languages: English(Fluent), Greek(Relitives), French(Learning) and Mandarin(Learning)
Where I live: Melbourne, Australia
General Appearance: I like to look my best.
Favourite Quote: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
Motto: Why are you trying so hard to fit in
When you were born to stand out?

I have been a moderator on the forum with over 3000 people(Maple-Fun[Closed]). I had over 1200posts, over 150Thanks, I was used as a trusted MM{Middle Man} I helped alot of people in the private server section of the website. It was mainly a hacks website, but I swear I have only hacked on GMS. In the private server section I was famous for my ability to gain private rev's.
I will be able to advirtise, I have already bought 2-3people to this private server.
I am experienced partially with Java, Hex editing etc.
I will attempt to learn all the below if I become a GM and I find out what is needed of me.

I can basic HTML. Lol My Myspace isnt bad. Tehehe, but seriously HTML isnt that hard but yeah I have experience with it.
C++(If needed)
Basic Hex editing
Basic Java
Advanced Java(If needed)
I am a fast learner and am open to a world of resources!
If there is anything more you would like to know contact me in game!

Thankyou for reading, hopefully I get the postion~
Peace guys,
Harry(Mario) :D :P :lol:

Last edited by maplegod77 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Alot of things)

4GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:53 am

Varsity(Neptoon)

Varsity(Neptoon)
Admin
Admin

lol nice mensur

am i still gm?

https://mapleheads.darkbb.com

5GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Shanessa Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:00 am

Name: Selena Shanessa Galindo

MSN: Shathethugg@hotmail.com

Maturity level: On a scale of 1-10 I would say about a 7 because of my anger issues, but other than that I am very mature, and about my anger issues, There not that big... I won't explode on maplers if that's what your worried about.

How long you have been moderating: For about a month on the server named, Aquastory, Hurray. <3

Do you get mad easily: Only if you offend me in a manor that you, yourself, know was wrong.

How long can you keep your temper: For about an hour, but rest assured, I will not ever, explode on a player.

Do you eat Apples?:Sliced apples are my favorite kind of apples.

Do you like Cookies?: Obviously, who doesn't, Chocolate Chipped cookies, make my heart melt.

Do you feel like these are stupid questions?: Not at all, everyone has there unique style, and you're style is clearly expressed by some of the stupidest questions like this "Do you like cats?" In this manner you get to know one another better.

What do you feel about this?: OMGZ WEHERE IZ TEH CASH SHOP???? :DDD:DDD:DDD??????//// GIB MEH ANSWERZ!
I feel that this is a good question and will be happy to answer it. The cash shop is either located by pressing "Shop" or by talking to Mia in Henesys. (This is the most common places for Nx, so excuse me if I am indeed wrong <3)

What time is it there? 6:58 PM.

Have you read the forum rules? Yes. Many Times!

How long have been in the world? Since September 30th, 1992

~Sha

6GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:08 am

Varsity(Neptoon)

Varsity(Neptoon)
Admin
Admin

cough nice sha o.o

and she was helping yuna code for luckynetwork

7GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:00 am

Mensur

Admin
Admin

Trae where have you beenn

8GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:24 pm

-[Who you are]
Hi my name is Simon Chen and I'm 23 years old currently residing in Canada, Toronto, Ontario.

I don't have the skills as other people do dealing with coding & graphics design however I was a Forum Moderate and a Sub GM for my other previous game called Ragnarok Online. My duties were to deal with public matters; players botting & hacking etc
I've worked for my previous Ragnarok Online game privates servers that was about one and half year ago and now I've been playing Maplestory private servers for about a year as well. This will actually be my first experience to work as a GM if elected, I would like to take this opportunity to enchance my experience.

This server has the opportunity to improving itself in every aspect. I want to take action to support this community, and make it one of the best private servers out there. I want to make a difference and bring justice to the community by eliminating criminals whom ruins the game.

-[Extra Information]
I would like to thank all the Administrators to take their time reading my application form. Please consider this, thank you.

I'll do my best in my hearts content in spilling out every ounce of blood and sweat to advertise in the Maplestory private servers and on my previous private server that I play on(FinalStory) and on Forums.

-[Are You Experianced? If So Prove it]

My past experience is hard to prove since I lost my references whom the people I've worked with. However proof can be shown in the game.

9GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:25 pm

Oops forgot about one more thing, you may contact me at twopagememories@hotmail.com on MSN, just add me, thanks!

10GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty TheHobo!!! Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:02 am

hey Mensur it Dave. you asked me to do an app so here it is!! ok bye.

hehe you didn't think it would be that simple would it. well i have to be honest i have no expereience of being a GM but i have lots of expereience in maple story. i always wanted to be a GM to help others. i can also make videos for websites like youtube to advertise our ms. personally i think that would be a stupid idea, because the client would probablly be banend by Nexon. Corp. i have made one for leafyms and got near 1,000 views in a few days. then it got banned lol. ( after a few weeks) well this is it. i hope i can be a help to the ms. and Mensur ur clients r pretty cool. 0.0

11GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:36 am

Mensur

Admin
Admin

Just to let you know im still looking for more GM applications b4 i choose someone!

12GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Applicating Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:37 am

Well i am going to start of with my name. I'm Oliver and am 13 years old. Am in the 9th grade and also soon to be 14 on December 5th.

I can do many stuff on a ms ps server. I've started MS ps before but i just didn't want to keep it going. I first started off with a titan ms server (A really easy thing to do).after like 1 year past i started to move on into odin which is more harder then titan ms. Anyway i am good at making NPC'S, Adding a npc to a map, Making some commands And i pretty much know all the commands that a server needs. I also can hex edit clients ( lol! inf flash jump).

I don't really know for sure how long but its pretty long.

I would like to become a GM because Ive known Mensur for a pretty long time and hes a really cool person. I also hate people who hack (people who hacks are noobs with no life).

I love to play out side. My dad had a bad accident which i feel really sad about (if i don't answer its cuz am helping him). I hate school its only fun at lunch time. I really like to play halo 3. I think ill be aable to come on every day but not 24/7.

I have lots of friends that i can bring on over. I'm sure that they would love to play a really good maple story server.

I am experience because Ive bin a GM for a pretty long time on my server. i really like to play maple story and all the cool stuff you can do with it.

13GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Mensur

Admin
Admin

All these applications are looking good soo far. Smile

14GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:21 pm

Varsity(Neptoon)

Varsity(Neptoon)
Admin
Admin

i'm still favoring sha

15GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:29 am

-[Who you are]
My name is Matthew Davidson. I'm 15 years of age. I live in Blue Springs, Missouri.

I am actually a pretty good GFX creator. I have created quite a few signatures that I will include here.

I have been working with Private Servers for close to 4 years. I started off helping a friend create a Gunz server that turned into a quick success. It had about a thousand people active. The name was SGunz, and the server has, sadly, been demolished. I have also worked with quite a few Maple Servers since.

I actually really like helping people out and want to help yet another server reach it's full potential.

-[Extra Information]
I have quite a bit of free time. I can help people on MapleStory. I have quite a bit of GFX creating experience. I have great people skills, and speak complete and perfect English.

I will be able to advertise, in fact I might even be able to help create a banner for here if made a GM.

-[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it]
Not much I can do to prove that I'm an experienced admin, but as a GFX I have posted in the GFX Producers page.

Last edited by Dragon_Boi on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

16GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:48 am

Varsity(Neptoon)

Varsity(Neptoon)
Admin
Admin

wat do the sigs have to do with ms?

17GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:03 am

Showing I can be a GFX designer, I just realized there's another sub-topic for that. Sorry bout that ^_^

18GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:37 am

Hi, I'm Shaun! Very Happy (you talkd to me on aim xD Tuna Can 8D)

I'm capable of actually doing my job as a GM, I can help players with reasonable problems, I can get on almost everyday, and uhm other stuff.

I've been working with private servers quite a while, I think about 4 months ish. o_o

I want to be a GM because I like helping people out and being some what of a leader. It also looks kind of fun. Very Happy

Extra Info : I'm a 9th grader, I'm 14 DOB 05/31/94, I play tennis, I'm addicted to Coca~Cola, I've been playing Maple Story for 3 years, I'm Vietnamese, I live in Houston, Texas, and that's about it. Very Happy

Am I experienced? To tell you the truth no. Another reason why I wanted to be a GM is to BECOME experienced.

Well that's my application. Thanks for reading! Very Happy

19GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:20 am

Varsity(Neptoon)

Varsity(Neptoon)
Admin
Admin

no ign?

and post in forums

20GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:50 am

No need for application, title says it all, that's proof..

21GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:51 am

No need for application, title says it all, that's proof..
[img]

Last edited by Setsuna on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total

22GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:54 am

Varsity(Neptoon)

Varsity(Neptoon)
Admin
Admin

lol @ ur lvl

23GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:58 pm

Mensur

Admin
Admin

lol! GM APPLICATIONS xD Dayum I have to choooooose sooonnnnnnn affraid

24GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Varsity(Neptoon)

Varsity(Neptoon)
Admin
Admin

choose today in about 5 hours then lock this until u need more

25GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:06 am

-[Who you are]
My name is Bruce and i am 16 years old.

-[What your capable of doing
I am capable of making banner(ads) basically graphic designs.

Not too long so you might think i am inexperience but really I know the concept of it.

Being a Gm to me is an interesting job even though there may be some ups and downs to it sometimes but it will get better. I like to experience more things to it. Even though i have but you know different server call for different fresh ideas right? I like to help others but not to a point where I myself is breaking the rules.

-[Extra Information]
I am very good at explaining things to other folks and my English is very good because i am from the United states. So i do know my grammar but remember I am stil learning too. I'm really a helpful person so if anyone needs help on anything my ign is Boocey. My email is rawrxitzxbrucey@aol.com

Yes, I will be able to advertise a lot. You name it and it will be on there some how.

-[Are You Experianced? If So Prove it]
I was a graphic designer for VietMS. This server has been shutdown. So there isn't much contact detail i can provide you but if i find some more I'll show you.But I know the basics to graphic designs but I am still improving my skills so it not perfect and remember I make mistake too. This was made by me aka Jing that was my GM name. I hope you like it.
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Banner12

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum