MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application Vote_lcap[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application Voting_bar[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application Vote_lcap[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application Voting_bar[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application Vote_lcap21%[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application Vote_lcap79%[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application Empty [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:36 am

CrispyCream

Green Snails
Green Snails

Who are you: My name is Hector P. Chen
IGN: CrispyCream
Location, Timezone: California, GMT-8 (Pacific Time Zone)
Email: hector.is.kewl@gmail.com
How long are you on for: 4-6 hours per day
How long have you been working with Private Servers: 1 year
Will be able to advertise: Yes

What your capable of doing:
First off, I've been playing online games for about 8 years now and I have learned a decent amount of knowledge about games. I've met all different kinds of people and many of which I might not get along with but I WILL not hurt them in any way but just try to keep my cool. Also, I've been playing Maplestory GMS/Private servers for an approx. of 2 years now and been a GM in about 5 servers. I know my codes/commands and also how hackers look and behave. Another point is, I will NOT abuse my power in any way and I WILL get proof of a hacker before I ban. I am fair and honest to all players. Last of all, I will help getting more votes and more players.

[Edit] As a GM, I would try my hardest to rid the server of problematic occurrences. I will answer each and every player's question to the best of my ability and knowledge. If I get spammed with questions from multiple players, I WILL not ignore any one of them but instead I will PM each of them individualy what I believe is the correct answer. I believe those whom I have helped out in other servers will agree that I often go above and beyond to treat people the way they expect to be treated. In addition, events are one of the most enjoyable part of each server and I will do my best to satisfy every player without breaking any rules. With events, I feel that I would be able to maintain a stable and controlled community while keeping it friendly, sociable, and fun as well. With powers as a GM, I will enhance my opertunites to help out players and create a enjoyable server for all instead of abusing my powers for my benifit or a friend/family's benifit. Furthermore, I believe myself as a understanding, trustable, and fairly knowledgable person. I might not be the most easiest person to get along with but I am very sociable. Overall, I think I would make a decent GM in SnowStory even though there are many applicants cappable of being great GMs as well. Lastly, I would like to wish good luck to all that are applying.

Why you want to be a Game Master:
Truthfully, its fun being a GM but also because it gives me a sense of satisfaction when I help a player or host an enjoyable event.

Extra Information:
Well, Im a FRESHMAN in high school. High school is pretty fun, meeting a lot of cool people. Its freaking HOT in california (98 Degrees last week). As I said, Soccer is my life and I will never give that away. Girls are also the best tongue. Uhm, Im pretty mature and won't fool around too much but I can be chill when its the right time to be.

Are You Experienced: Yes. Been in GM for 5 servers.
[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application Maple0001

[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application Maple0015

[Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application Maple0003

I have more pictures but can't upload anymore. Those are from 3 different servers.

Thanks for reading my application.
Good luck to all other applicants!

~CrispyCream~

Lick

Horny Mushrooms
Horny Mushrooms

You posted your GM application from "SnowStory"
That shows that you did not put any effort into this application.

Try again next week.
DENIED

CrispyCream

Green Snails
Green Snails

Yes I have. But I wrote all of it myself and you tell me what else I should add.

moppie210

Green Snails
Green Snails

u cant become gm since server taken down by nexon

CrispyCream

Green Snails
Green Snails

moppie210 wrote:u cant become gm since server taken down by nexon

I know it has but I wanna know his reason of saying what he said.

Lick

Horny Mushrooms
Horny Mushrooms

CrispyCream wrote:
moppie210 wrote:u cant become gm since server taken down by nexon

I know it has but I wanna know his reason of saying what he said.
It shows you don't bother to change anything which means you put no effort in.

CrispyCream

Green Snails
Green Snails

No. Cause I obviously put a lot of effort into it while I was writing it. It doesn't take 30 seconds to put all your ideas into a good format. It took my a few hours to create this. No effort would be a short application and mine is obviously superior to all the other ones here. So, what do you count as effort? I know this is useless arguing on something that doesn't matter anymore but you tell me what I should add then if you think I put "no effort" into this application I created MYSELF without using others ideas.

Lick

Horny Mushrooms
Horny Mushrooms

Read my post over again. IT SHOWS NO EFFORT THAT YOU DIDN'T CHANGE SHIT IN YOUR APPLICATION AND JUST POST THE SAME ONE FOR THIS SERVER. When we say it's denied, it's denied. Even though this server is no more, it's DENIED. Stop arguing about it. You are arguing over NOTHING.

CrispyCream

Green Snails
Green Snails

I know the server is fucking closed and I got denied but "I didn't put effort in changing my application", I'm trying to get help. What else do you think I should add in my application? Shit. Calm the fuck down buddy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum