MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Vote_lcapGM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Voting_barGM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Vote_lcapGM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Voting_barGM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Vote_lcap21%GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Vote_lcap79%GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~

+41
llauren
Shiyu
Ninjuh
benbrandon
fritzpud
nickimicki
iDuckieex3
sirpolo
Rawrr
lekelton
ChaoticSoul
rachelftl
Galexia
x3Sheremi
Smokey9134
RedRenji
wedidyourmom
prototype160
x0alex0x
born996
ChamCham
weeman41
Odoto
darkhydra123
xXxSpy
Kreuton
SlickButter
dogss8
Krypt
frozensoapy95
Narnia
xholluhhbby
KentTran
toffekreme
CoolxViet
2k6shivam
ShunSeke
KayBayBeex3
Varsity(Neptoon)
maplegod77
Mensur
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:15 am

iDuckieex3

Green Snails
Green Snails

What is your Age/Gender?
Female
15 years old
DOB:October 7th
--------------------
2:: Do You Have knowledge of GM commands?
yes i do.
Do u know any Gm Command?
yes i know a majority of the commands. I own a very updated gm handook as well.
--------------------
3:: What is your knowledge of scripting?
not much ;O
--------------------
4:: What languages do you speak?
English and spanish
(What Language do u speak and Rate ur Ur Lvl? 1-10)
English 10
Spanish 6
--------------------
5:: What is you average daily playing time? 3-5 hours weekdays and unlimited on weekends
(How Long can u contribute to the server)
i will e on msn and whenever needed i can log on and try to fix the problem right away
--------------------
6:: Are you kind and friendly, and do you treat others with respect?
yes of course I am. I go by the golden rule treat people the way you want to be treated, and what is a gm if they have no respect toward a player?
--------------------
7:: Where do you live?
California
--------------------
8:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master?
yes i have.
(are u a Gm Is an other server?)
not currently I am not, just trying to look for a great server to be a gm in.
--------------------
9:: Why would you be suitable for a GM position?
As i've seen in a lot of servers,about 40% of applicants for the GM post just want to fool around with the power and take no serious interest with the responsibility, I want to help people and that is it. I will listen to their complaints and forward these complaints to my superiors and in turn, help the players out. I rather just help people and receive their gratitude and trust rather than getting their fury that nobody helped them in their time of need. I want to set an example of how well our server is ran and expand our family to even bigger proportions.
--------------------
10:: What positive additions could you make to the community/servers?
I will weed out the hackers, scammers and other pest alike to prevent them from hurting our server's image and players as well for it is our home away from home. I can promote the server to a wider audience and help as well as entertain the current players that we have now so that they will stay at this server and have a good time too. I can help not just fellow veterans of the server, but also help the newcomers that don't know what they are doing, or just need a simple question answered. I can encourage players to vote and maybe even donate and continue doing their part of keeping the server alive and great.

--------------------
11:: Have you ever played Original Maple story? Yes GMS
--------------------
12:: If so, for how long? about 3-4 years.

102GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Empty NickiMicki's Application Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:43 am

nickimicki

nickimicki
Green Snails
Green Snails

Hello Everyone! My name is Nicolette Joyner and I'm 16 years old.

I am capable of following rules as they are and doing the best I can to serve everyone fairly in this server. I believe that everyone has a chance and only one chance. Hackers will be taken care of swiftly. I have zero tolerance for anything that could possibly disrupt this server. I believe in treating everyone fairly and helping them whenever they need it. Its the way I work and I hope it will be good enough. I will not abuse the right of power of the GM. It is childish and will get me nowhere.

I've been working for private servers for a long time now. It would be about a year that I have been around playing several ones.

There is only one reason why I want to be a Game Master. It is to ensure fairness and fun even if it means to get rid of those who think that they should destroy the fun.

I am a person who is kind and I love making friends with anyone. I do not play the "Give me stuff because your a GM" game because its stupid and it shows lack of responsibility. I don't believe in abusing power because it shows ignorance. I think that everyone has to play by the rules including a GM. I will do my best to ensure that everyone that plays and people yet to come enjoy playing this server. I can be on actively due to the fact that my school time is short. I can play from 4 p.m.-1 a.m. on weekdays and practically all day on weekends. I am well experienced in coding so that won't be an issue for me.

I will be able to advertise because I have friends at school eager to play a server that is worth while. I am also around lots of blog websites and forums. I can attempt to do anything to spread the word.

I would call it some experience with AceMS. The GMJohnny had some domestic disputes with another GMAnna they split servers and I became a GM for awhile. GMJohnny's server is now down and no longer functional.

103GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Empty Fritzpuds GM APP :P Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:14 am

fritzpud

fritzpud
Green Snails
Green Snails

Hello, i am Graham ________, and i am 16, iv played privete servers since they were out, tried hosting one but mysql decided to hate my comp. i am capeable of banning hackers, and hosting events, and other general tasks on a server. I'v been a GM ten times, but the servers got shut down and id like to be one again since its fun, and i like to help and sommining stuffs on pplz is fun. on normal ms, iv got 2 lvl 7x chars, but they got hacked off 1b in items so yea i kinda just gave up on GMS.... i will be able to search for hackers and bann them from three to 8 with random breaks *pst* since my parents force me to go to like 10 diff doctors a month. il be able to advertise on occasion, no prommises though. am i experienced? iv played ms for 3 years, and pservers on and off for a year or so inbetween. oh by the way i expect payment in PIE!

**oh i might add my EPIC HATRED TO HACKERS..... SERIOUSLY IF YOUR GONA PLAY A GAME AND BE LAZY THATS ONE THING! BUT SERIOUSLY A HACKERS SOMEONE SO LAZY THEY DONT EVEN WANT TO SIT AROUND AND BE LAZY FOR TEN MILLION HOURS.**
oh and my cats a cow.

Last edited by fritzpud on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mention my cats a cow. (and hacker part))

104GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Empty GM Application DevilzSpear Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:31 am

benbrandon

Green Snails
Green Snails

Hi i am Devilzspear.
i am applying for gm because i hae some experience on being a gm.
i would like to be a gm to prove to hackers that hacking is bad.
i would help the community of maplers and get rid of hacking i will make many events if u want me to.i am a pretty good coder and will help any1.just 5 mins ago i saw a hacker and straight away reported him.i am 14 turining 15 this year.my real name is brandon.i go on this sever everyday for about 5 hours on weekends 24/7 i love this sever.

MAPLEHEAD ROCKS!!!!!

made by brandon

105GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Empty Ninjuh's GM app(; Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:40 am

Ninjuh

Green Snails
Green Snails

My name is e-Cee. Pernounced E C. Im 15. Pretty mature. I live in San Diego California.

-[What your capable of doing]
- Im capable of helping out the new members & people who need help getting introduced to the server and people who need help with NPC's & other problems. Like for example, i can show them where the npc's are, help them with problems they might have, & i can also try to Bann those sneaky hackers(;
Oh, & i will let these players have fun by throwing some events now & then. But some great ones that everyone can get something out of.

-[How long have you been working with Private Servers]
- Ive had my own before so im experienced. A year to be exact.

-[Why you want to be a Game Master]
- Because, to be honest. I want to stand out. LOL but also because i like helping people & new players out Very Happy
(haha dont think im trying to be GM just for the fame.)

-[Extra Information]
- I had my own private server before & i know how to port forward & run it & stuff..Etc. Im fun & can make people happy. People hate me for no reason, but it doesnt really get to me.(:
I can start up conversations easily.

-[Will be able to advertise?]
- Yeah i can advertise thru aim, myspace, and thru youtube & many more. Test me on it(;

-[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it]
- Im helluh experienced i know all the codes & shortcuts and item #'s. i dont know quite how to prove it though o_O

106GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Fri May 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Shiyu

Shiyu
Green Snails
Green Snails

[Who you are]
Sonny Luu
15 years old
turning 16 on 18 december.

-[What your capable of doing]
Events
Ambush Hackers
Advertise

-[How long have you been working with Private Servers]
more than 2 years

-[Why you want to be a Game Master]
Because i like it and im always happy when helping people.

-[Extra Information]
I live in The Netherlands
Timzone : +1 GMT
My hobbies: Drawing , Playing Games, Watching anime, Taekwondo (currently holder of Camp Title -58kg)
Im very Mature and i have patience!!
-[Will be able to advertise?]
Yup,
-[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it]
I started 2 private server once
and i was just testing those commands but know i have a program that knows the commands and ID's
[ImGMv5]

Last edited by Shiyu on Sat May 02, 2009 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

107GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Empty GM Application 4EverYours Fri May 01, 2009 9:50 pm

llauren

Green Snails
Green Snails

IGN: 4EverYours

[Who you are]
Im Lauren Age: 21 Location: Canada

[What are you capable of doing]
Im capable of banning hackers, host an event, Dealing with problems, help out beginners.

[How long have you been working with Private Servers]
I have working with private server for many years umm about 3 years or a bit more. Iv work with a good developer who taught me a lot about private servers

[Why you want to be a Game Master]
I want to be a Game Master because i want to get rid of hackers, and scammer who try to ruin the fun for everyone else. I also want to make this server the most enjoyable private server that they ever stayed in, making memories for mapleheads.

[Extra Information]
Im very active in the game because is summer, im able to get on anytime, and ill be on basically the whole week. Since i have 4 months of summer ill be very active, and wont let anyone down!!!

[Will be able to advertise?]
Very easy, because most of my friends are maple lovers, when i tell them this server is the best they will join for sure, and often they advertise to their friends which they will do the same

[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it]
Well i am experience of being an GM , but im no coder unfortunately im just more like a maple freak, and inlove with maple. I have many experience dealing with situations, and stuff. I had 3+ year experience with a private server called Kanto Ms, and it was very successful , but we had to close it down due to lack of donations to keep the server up, and other gms i get a lot pretty fast.

Hope you enjoy my application ^_^!

108GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sat May 02, 2009 12:41 am

JSPK

Green Snails
Green Snails

ADSF

Last edited by JSPK on Sat May 02, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

109GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sat May 02, 2009 3:27 am

Lick

Horny Mushrooms
Horny Mushrooms

-[Who you are] Lick. You can call me Ryan.

-[What your capable of doing] I am capable of helping those in need and punishing those who are breaking the rules. The first on my list is to help those who SMega for help, whisper for help, or even shout out for help. I will also enforce the rules and make sure they are not be broken. I do not tolerate racists, hackers, and cheaters. I will use my powers as a GM to ban, jail, or warn those who break the rules. On the other hand, I will also use my knowledge of the server to help those in need. If you think I'm a serious/all-work/non-fun kind of guy, that is completely false. I can have loads of fun and I will be more than welcome to host an event for the players. I am also very mature and I am very serious in a situation when needed. . I understand that patience is a huge thing about being a GM. Patience is needed because so many players will ask you questions, ask you for favors, and some people will dislike you reasons you may not know of. I am capable of doing that. However, I DO have a limit. Although I can tolerate minor things to a limit, (Such as Ksing, spamming, slight immaturity, and cursing), I DO NOT tolerate RACISM, HARRASSMENT, HACKERS, and CHEATERS. I should also be picked because I have a great personality. I’m friendly and I get along with everyone while still keeping my seriousness when needed. I love to laugh and I love humor. I am aware of the quote: “With more power comes more responsibility.” I am more than eager to take on this job. I know that I am trustworthy and responsible enough to maintain the responsibilities and power of a GM. You will not regret choosing me, I promise you. I will never cease helping others and I have started helping others ever since I started. The server's population of rule-breakers and hackers will diminish if I become a GM.

-[How long have you been working with Private Servers] I have been playing in private servers ever since OdinMS came out.

-[Why you want to be a Game Master]I want to be a Game Master because I believe I would be a distinguished GM that would be a great addition to the staff. I have a very smooth personality and I can multi-task very effectively. If there are multiple issues, no problem. I can take care of it. I also want to be a GM because I have seen so many helpless players in other servers with no one to help them. I am here to help. It's hard for me to play as a normal player. I am very accustomed to helping others and making sure that they are having a good time. I am also aware that the GM staff of this server is very small. It is in need of more GM's and I would be more than happy to fill in a spot. Out of all modesty, the beneficial aspects of MapleHeads will increase dramatically if I am hired as a GM.
-[Extra Information] I am seventeen years old and I live in Los Angeles. I am online about 5~8 hours a day.

-[Will be able to advertise?]Yes, I will be able to advertise to my friends who also play private servers and I can advertise on the forums of other private servers.

-[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it] I have been a GM on three servers. However, two of the three were actually "private." They were only between my friends and I. The remaining server is called ProStory. It has a population of about 70 people and is very small. I was also a GM apprentice (Basically a GM-to-be/in-training)on Carestory, a HUGE server that was recently shut down because Nexon's lawyer(Lloyd Korn) threatened to sue. It had a population of 500~600 people. I was very well-known in the server as the "helper" kind of person. Many people recommended that I should be a GM. I was going to become a GM, but the applications closed about a day after I posted my application. Thus, I was hired as a GM apprentice.

Screenshots will be provided in the future.

Thank you for reading my application.
I am looking forward to the MapleHeads Staff's decision on my status.

~Lick/Ryan

110GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Empty Gm App Sat May 02, 2009 4:46 am

bambuuc

Green Snails
Green Snails

IGN:Forgotten
[Who are you]:
Im Jada Age: 10 Canada
[What are you capable of doing]:
I can help host events i can help advertise because i have a website that i tell all my friends about i can just add it to my links page.I can also help alot i can help you get some more codes (Maybe)i can also help you bann i have had resent experience.
[How long have you been working with Private Servers]:
I've been playing privet servers for atleast 2 years
[Why you want to be a Game Master]:
I want to because then i can help and i enjoy hosting events and i really want to be a gm so that i can help you when yoru off line i get up really early everyday so i can play in the morrning somtimes so i can help you.
[Extra Information]:
i get quite active to play a game after im really into it which i am in this game. I have a website it's http://ningastars.tk
i know that ninga is spelt wrong but thats because i did it on porpues
[Will be able to advertise?]:
Yes because of the site i have and i can help you make banners if you want and i was tryign to make my own server but i had to buy a network so yeah....
[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it]:
i can help you make a second site to get mor people to join and i have been a gm in a game that was quite populare it was called maplekingdom now known as imapler.
i can also help you get alot of HTML's to help yoru site like i can get you videos on yoru site if i get the info on it and i can also help youget pictures.
=D i hope you really like my App (i really enjoy to be gm!!! i will not abuse

itsHue

itsHue
Green Snails
Green Snails

lol jgfjg

Last edited by itsHue on Sun May 03, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

112GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ - Page 5 Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONS! REPLY HERE~ Sun May 03, 2009 7:33 am

Lick

Horny Mushrooms
Horny Mushrooms

ATTENTION: ALL GM APPLICANTS:

From now on, make your own thread of your GM application.

Thank you,

[GM]Lick

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum