MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
iDolly's GM Application Vote_lcapiDolly's GM Application Voting_bariDolly's GM Application Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
iDolly's GM Application Vote_lcapiDolly's GM Application Voting_bariDolly's GM Application Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
iDolly's GM Application EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
iDolly's GM Application EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
iDolly's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
iDolly's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
iDolly's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
iDolly's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
iDolly's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
iDolly's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
iDolly's GM Application EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

iDolly's GM Application Vote_lcap21%iDolly's GM Application Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
iDolly's GM Application Vote_lcap79%iDolly's GM Application Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

iDolly's GM Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1iDolly's GM Application Empty iDolly's GM Application Mon May 04, 2009 10:45 pm

iDolly

iDolly
Green Snails
Green Snails

Real life name:
Lilly

Name you want to be called by:
Dolly or Lulu

Location/Timezone:
Canada, EST

Time spent online (Don't lie we can use this against you if you're inactive):
3-5 hours on weekdays; 5-8+ hours on weekends.

Applying for: (In-game GM/Forum moderator/Web desginer/Graphic designer/Coder)
In-Game GM

Maple-Heads in-game name(s) (If any):
iDolly

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen:
I should be chosen because I am very capable of carrying out the responsibilities of a GM. I am a patient, hard working, and fair person. I will not abuse the power of being a GM, and acknowledges all rules and expectations. Treating everyone equally and with respect is also one my good assets. It is really hard to make me angry, and I don't hold grudges. I am able to handle issues/problems and resolve them in a mature way. I do not favour people and will never give things out just because they are my friends. I am fun, friendly, and outgoing, but I also know when to be serious and strict. I know the GM commands and is confident that I will be able to help those in need.

What you think you can do:
I am a cheerful and happy person, so I will do my best do keep the community entertained and excited by hosting events and such. I can ban hackers and rule abusers, as I have zero tolerance for them. I can handle donations, and help new comers. I have played Maple for a long time and know everything there is to know, so I can answer whatever questions you may have and gladly help anyone that needs my assistance. I am able to effectively resolve issues and problems such as flame wars in a mature way. I can also advertise for our server so more people can join our community.Testing new material and finding bugs is also something that I'm good at.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it):
I was a GM on CareStory, which was ranked #2 on xtremetop100 for a while. If you want proof, ask Lick (who used to be a Carestorian) or contact the owner of Care at make_bling@hotmail.com. Also, I have played many pservers. I'm a quick learner, so anything new to me wouldn't be a problem. I love helping people and will do my best to keep the community fun and friendly.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):
i.dolly@live.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional):
I play the piano (typical asian hobby) and loves reading. I like cheese and have a 95% average. Bananas>Apples.

Thanks for reading my application. Criticism and feedback is always welcome.

Lulu~

2iDolly's GM Application Empty Re: iDolly's GM Application Mon May 04, 2009 11:46 pm

Lick

Horny Mushrooms
Horny Mushrooms

First, cheese is gross afro

Second, Lulu was one of the best GM's in Carestory even though she was the newest member of the staff.

However, I cannot give you my application automatically. You have to be in-game more and help others out more. But, I know you would(will?) be a great GM.

You passed the application part.

[PASSED]

3iDolly's GM Application Empty Re: iDolly's GM Application Tue May 05, 2009 12:18 am

iDolly

iDolly
Green Snails
Green Snails

Nuu, cheese pwns your ass. :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum