MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
My GM Application Vote_lcapMy GM Application Voting_barMy GM Application Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
My GM Application Vote_lcapMy GM Application Voting_barMy GM Application Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
My GM Application EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
My GM Application EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
My GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
My GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
My GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
My GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
My GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
My GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
My GM Application EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

My GM Application Vote_lcap21%My GM Application Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
My GM Application Vote_lcap79%My GM Application Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

My GM Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My GM Application Empty My GM Application Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:34 am

darkhydra123

Green Snails
Green Snails

-[Who you are]
This will be TonyLei AKA TonyJai in the Server

-[What your capable of doing]
I am Capable to watch over the server and look out for hackers that trying to ruin the fun for other palyers and i am capable to protect make the server the best server there is in the xtreme top 100.I am Capable to obey the rules and following the insrtuctions that are provided by the admins and the owner of the server i will be very pleased to have be a gm and i hope that you will understand how much i love this server.I am Capable to respect the fellow admins,owners,and other players thats are in the server i will listen to each and every single word and the admins,and the owners wish is my command.

-[How long have you been working with Private Servers]
I been work on private servers for over 2 years and i was in GM in the following private severs mapleGlobal,DesStory,and my own private sever and i will try my best to make you all enjoy this private server and not hate it at all and i been looking forward to help even more peoples.

-[Why you want to be a Game Master]
I want to be a Game Master becuase i want to help out the server and keep the guys that at naughty that wants to hack and try make this server a bad place for other players in the server and i want to be a GameMaster cause i want to help out the Server to be a safer place for our admins,owners,and my fellow maplestory players and not to let chaos going around and i am sure i can handle the job

-[Extra Information]
I am eighteen years old and currently attending fort hamilton high school in brooklyn newyork i and my hobbie is to play handball and i love to do breakdancing too.I enjoy playing maplestory because when i play maplestory all my stress are gone and i become very happy to go into the game world because it is kinda boring staying in the real world in the real world there not not too much freedom at least in the game world i will have more freedom and in my onpinon i think maplestory is the best game i ever played.Not only that MapleHeads is the top one maple server in my mind i will always will remenber this server and how i love it. I am sometimes crazy but i know sometimes when i have to be serious i can be very serious on a job or on a thing i doing i will not fool around until i get the job done and i am a very paitian person i got nothing to waste but time. My Favorite Server would be MapleHeads and in the beginning i did not like mensur I think he was a mean person(Please dont be mad) but i finally i understand mensur how good mensur is he is the best owner of a private Server that a private sever can ever had if not because of mensur gave me a second chance i would be in jail for ever so i think mensur is the best

-[Will be able to advertise?]
Yes i will be able to advertise the server and make it expand even larger than ever but im not so good when it comes to advertising but i will try my best because i know that no one is born perfect so will do my best on advertising to impress mensur and all of the other players and co owners and gm's that are in the server and everyone around the world i will work my way up on advertising so i get be better at it and i have faith in myself that i will get the job done and make you understand how much useful i can be =D

-[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it]
Im am experienced but not that very experienced so i will have to learn from you smart peoples and i know to do some of the coding and hope to do better as the time go by if i don't understand i will need you guys to advise me and thank this is my GM Application

If you guys are intrested in this Application please notifiy me and let me know and thank for you time read my Application

~Love Tony~ Very Happy

2My GM Application Empty Re: My GM Application Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:10 am

desires

desires
Green Snails
Green Snails

i like how long this app is <3

3My GM Application Empty Re: My GM Application Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:56 am

xYUMIKOx

Red Slime
Red Slime

I've to agree to you.His applications is like super long and nice.Lol!Some words had typed wrongly.But i dont see you online in games..

4My GM Application Empty Re: My GM Application Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:20 pm

darkhydra123

Green Snails
Green Snails

im on very often but these few days i was sick so i was not able to go on

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum