MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
Lick's GM application. Vote_lcapLick's GM application. Voting_barLick's GM application. Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
Lick's GM application. Vote_lcapLick's GM application. Voting_barLick's GM application. Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
Lick's GM application. EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
Lick's GM application. EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
Lick's GM application. EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
Lick's GM application. EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
Lick's GM application. EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
Lick's GM application. EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
Lick's GM application. EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
Lick's GM application. EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
Lick's GM application. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

Lick's GM application. Vote_lcap21%Lick's GM application. Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
Lick's GM application. Vote_lcap79%Lick's GM application. Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lick's GM application.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lick's GM application. Empty Lick's GM application. Fri May 01, 2009 6:54 am

Lick

Horny Mushrooms
Horny Mushrooms

-[Who you are] Lick. You can call me Ryan.

-[What your capable of doing] I am capable of helping those in need and punishing those who are breaking the rules. The first on my list is to help those who SMega for help, whisper for help, or even shout out for help. I will also enforce the rules and make sure they are not be broken. I do not tolerate racists, hackers, and cheaters. I will use my powers as a GM to ban, jail, or warn those who break the rules. On the other hand, I will also use my knowledge of the server to help those in need. If you think I'm a serious/all-work/non-fun kind of guy, that is completely false. I can have loads of fun and I will be more than welcome to host an event for the players. I am also very mature and I am very serious in a situation when needed. . I understand that patience is a huge thing about being a GM. Patience is needed because so many players will ask you questions, ask you for favors, and some people will dislike you reasons you may not know of. I am capable of doing that. However, I DO have a limit. Although I can tolerate minor things to a limit, (Such as Ksing, spamming, slight immaturity, and cursing), I DO NOT tolerate RACISM, HARRASSMENT, HACKERS, and CHEATERS. I should also be picked because I have a great personality. I’m friendly and I get along with everyone while still keeping my seriousness when needed. I love to laugh and I love humor. I am aware of the quote: “With more power comes more responsibility.” I am more than eager to take on this job. I know that I am trustworthy and responsible enough to maintain the responsibilities and power of a GM. You will not regret choosing me, I promise you. I will never cease helping others and I have started helping others ever since I started. The server's population of rule-breakers and hackers will diminish if I become a GM.

-[How long have you been working with Private Servers] I have been playing in private servers ever since OdinMS came out.

-[Why you want to be a Game Master]I want to be a Game Master because I believe I would be a distinguished GM that would be a great addition to the staff. I have a very smooth personality and I can multi-task very effectively. If there are multiple issues, no problem. I can take care of it. I also want to be a GM because I have seen so many helpless players in other servers with no one to help them. I am here to help. It's hard for me to play as a normal player. I am very accustomed to helping others and making sure that they are having a good time. I am also aware that the GM staff of this server is very small. It is in need of more GM's and I would be more than happy to fill in a spot. Out of all modesty, the beneficial aspects of MapleHeads will increase dramatically if I am hired as a GM.
-[Extra Information] I am seventeen years old and I live in Los Angeles. I am online about 5~8 hours a day.

-[Will be able to advertise?]Yes, I will be able to advertise to my friends who also play private servers and I can advertise on the forums of other private servers.

-[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it] I have been a GM on three servers. However, two of the three were actually "private." They were only between my friends and I. The remaining server is called ProStory. It has a population of about 70 people and is very small. I was also a GM apprentice (Basically a GM-to-be/in-training)on Carestory, a HUGE server that was recently shut down because Nexon's lawyer(Lloyd Korn) threatened to sue. It had a population of 500~600 people. I was very well-known in the server as the "helper" kind of person. Many people recommended that I should be a GM. I was going to become a GM, but the applications closed about a day after I posted my application. Thus, I was hired as a GM apprentice.

Screenshots will be provided in the future.

Thank you for reading my application.
I am looking forward to the MapleHeads Staff's decision on my status.

~Lick/Ryan

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum