MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
[GM Application] TotalBlank Vote_lcap[GM Application] TotalBlank Voting_bar[GM Application] TotalBlank Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
[GM Application] TotalBlank Vote_lcap[GM Application] TotalBlank Voting_bar[GM Application] TotalBlank Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
[GM Application] TotalBlank EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
[GM Application] TotalBlank EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
[GM Application] TotalBlank EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
[GM Application] TotalBlank EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
[GM Application] TotalBlank EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
[GM Application] TotalBlank EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
[GM Application] TotalBlank EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
[GM Application] TotalBlank EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
[GM Application] TotalBlank EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

[GM Application] TotalBlank Vote_lcap21%[GM Application] TotalBlank Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
[GM Application] TotalBlank Vote_lcap79%[GM Application] TotalBlank Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

[GM Application] TotalBlank

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[GM Application] TotalBlank Empty [GM Application] TotalBlank Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:13 am

TotalBlank

TotalBlank
Green Snails
Green Snails

Ignore this. I'm not really going to play anymore.

[Who is TotalBlank?]:

• Name: Robby
  • Time Zone: (GMT -5:00 - Eastern Time)

[A bit of extra info]:

• IGN: TotalBlank

• Guild Master of "Tantalus"

• I play with my real life girlfriend [xxChemical] who is also familiar with being a GM

• I have time on my hands, won't be a problem to be active.

• I read/write/speak English and French fluently, English being my first language.

• Not childish in the least, in the sense where I would be abusing GM powers and slaying users and wreaking havoc on the server and handing out freebies to everyone.

• I know a lot of people boast about being "mature" for their age, but once you get to know me you'll realize I am without having to consider my age as a factor, but purely the way I handle my own.

[What your capable of doing?]:

• Maintaining order in strenuous situations (Kill stealing, Hacking, Q&A)

• Possess the ability to maintain a healthy and fun server while also being capable of keeping order.

• Basic/Advanced commands with ease. Jailing/Warping/Summoning

• Basic/Advanced events. Jump Quests/Summoning/Hide 'N Seek/True or False

• Keep a strict GM to Player relationship with ease. I honestly don't care to make friends on the server (minus other GM's, Owner and my friends that I brought into the server with me)

• Overall, keeping everything in order while you're there or away and generally having a great time.

[How long have you been working with Private Servers?]:

• I've been playing MapleStory itself just a few months after it's Beta testing had been completed. I played for about 3 years until I discovered LocalMS and OdinMS the original private server which began the craze. Since then I've been playing on Local/Odin/Flowsion/FinalStory/SydneyMS/QuebecMS

• I recently just abandoned QuebecMS which I had been a Level 4 GM (with Owner commands unlike the other Level 4 GM's he had) because he started hiring 10+ GM's which were all of his "real life" best friends and his "MapleStory girlfriends". The server was getting waaaay out of control with the distribution of Max Stat items and Donor packages and the constant abuse of summons and lagging out the server. I was on QuebecMS about 3 days before I proved my abilities to become a GM.

• Basically I've had 1.5 to 2.0 years of Private server playing experience and I've had a few months of being a GM.

Note: I know I was not a GM for a long time, but don't underestimate my abilities. Being a GM isn't brain surgery. It comes natural to me and I'm just generally quick with searching for commands/maps/items and what not. Why my GM "experience" is so short is because MOST servers want you to play for MONTHS before they decide to hire you, and even then they prefer hiring their own friends and ruining their server.

[Why you want to be a Game Master?]

• I've been a player for years and a GM for months, I enjoy both. If I can help make a difference and keep the server cool as a cucumber, why not give it a shot? Becoming a GM isn't an excuse to become more active, I already will be active quite a bit, but if the server is growing and you're looking for early help before people start flooding in, you got to be able to trust the people you're hiring early on to keep doing their job, and that's where I come in.

[Will you be able to advertise?]:

• As far as advertising goes, I can spread the word on various forums I circulate on and pass the word on to others who are currently searching for a new Private Server to call "Home". I'll also contribute to voting on XtremeTop100 as many times as I can.

[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it!]

• !jail [User] [Reason] [Jails selected user with or without reason included]

• !warphere [user] [Warps user to my location]

• !warp 180000000 [Warps to GM map]

• !job 910 [Gives myself job of SuperGM]

• !mesos 100 [Gives me 100 mesos]

• !notice Welcome to Maple-Heads! Enjoy your stay. Please vote every 12 hours!

• !say Look! I talk in blue! Aren't I special!?

• !item 2010007 1 [Gives yourself Roger's Apple x1]

• !spawn 9400203 10 [Spawn's Silver Slimes x10]

• !timer 120 [Enables timer for 2 minutes]

So there is my application. If you want me to provide a picture of myself, PM me or ask me ingame and we'll work something out (myspace link or buddy me on MSN or something). Any other questions ask ingame when you see me around or PM me on the forums.

Last edited by TotalBlank on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:12 am; edited 3 times in total

2[GM Application] TotalBlank Empty I hattee chhuuu Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:30 pm

xxchemical

Green Snails
Green Snails

Amazing application baby,STOP OUTDOING ME JEZZZZ;) LOL=)
i hope you get it<3

3[GM Application] TotalBlank Empty Re: [GM Application] TotalBlank Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:31 pm

TotalBlank

TotalBlank
Green Snails
Green Snails

I'm not really worried about getting it. I'd rather you get it so I don't have to hear about it anymore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum