MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
Jess' GM APPLICATION Vote_lcapJess' GM APPLICATION Voting_barJess' GM APPLICATION Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
Jess' GM APPLICATION Vote_lcapJess' GM APPLICATION Voting_barJess' GM APPLICATION Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
Jess' GM APPLICATION EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
Jess' GM APPLICATION EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
Jess' GM APPLICATION EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
Jess' GM APPLICATION EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
Jess' GM APPLICATION EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
Jess' GM APPLICATION EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
Jess' GM APPLICATION EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
Jess' GM APPLICATION EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
Jess' GM APPLICATION EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

Jess' GM APPLICATION Vote_lcap21%Jess' GM APPLICATION Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
Jess' GM APPLICATION Vote_lcap79%Jess' GM APPLICATION Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jess' GM APPLICATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jess' GM APPLICATION Empty Jess' GM APPLICATION Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:50 pm

edwardkim412

Green Snails
Green Snails

Question 1: What will you do when someone asks for mesos?
I will say, "Sorry, I am not allowed to give out mesos, but, I suggest you just go kill some monsters and you will get lots!" If I am allowed, I will say, "Sure! But only to the allowed amount."
Question 2: What will you do when someone asks for you to jail them.
I will say, "Jailing is not for amusing experience, I apologize, but I can't jail you for no apparent reason!"
Question 3: What will you do when someone asks you to let them hack?
I will say, "Absolutely, No. That is against the policy of MapleHeadsMS. You may not hack because it is cheating and an unfair chance against other players."
Question 4: If you get caught doing something wrong (abusing gm job), what will you say to the admins or co-admins to make them not fire you?
I will apologize sincerely, like this. " I am sorry for what I did. I'm not saying it is not my fault. I just acted without thinking. I understand that this is against the rules and that I am responsible. I apologize for what I did and I hope that you will not be angry at me. Please don't relieve me of this great duty as a gm."
Question 5: What if someone asks you to use some skills on them such as leveling them to level 200?
I will say, " I'm sorry, but I can't help you automatically get to level 200, you have to work hard to get there like every other player."

Dear GameMasters of MapleHeadsMS,

I, Jessica (15) would like to be a gm on your server. I am trustworthy, kind, funny, and most of all, active. I am usually on 5-6 hours a day. I've had previous experience as a gm in Oswald MS, but I wanted to look for a different server. If there are hackers, I will catch them, and if allowed, I will ban them because they're cheaters using unfair advantages against regular players. I would also like to become a gm because I enjoy introducing new players to all the npcs and further information about MapleHeadsMS. I've been on MapleStory about ever since it was made so I know everything there is to know. If I were a gm, if i had permission, I would host lots of fun events such as True or False, Jump Quests and Slime Events! I will NOT abuse my powers as a gm and will follow all the terms. I could also invite A LOT of my friends to this server, which in turn, will make this server more popular. I am kind because I am able to put myself in someone else's shoes so I would be able to treat people kindly, no matter how bad they treat me. Also, I'm pretty much someone you would want to hang out with and laugh with. I can pretty much get along with anyone. If player(s) asked me questions, I would try my best to answer them all immediately and as accurately as I could. Also, I have a gm handbook which would be very useful. So, obviously, without further ado, I would be an excellent choice as a gm in this great private server. You can contact my brother because I use his email at edward-412@hotmail.com. Please reply if you want me to be your gm because it will be VERY appreciated. Thanks Anyways! Jess =D

Side Information: Eastern Pacific Time Laughing

2Jess' GM APPLICATION Empty . Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:53 am

LoveAngex

Green Snails
Green Snails

you know the basis thats good
you have alredy being gm its good to
but i never see you online
the time play is already gm cynthia playing we dont need a sever with 5 gm's online on the time but on different times

good luck Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum