MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
my gm application for mensur. Vote_lcapmy gm application for mensur. Voting_barmy gm application for mensur. Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
my gm application for mensur. Vote_lcapmy gm application for mensur. Voting_barmy gm application for mensur. Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
my gm application for mensur. EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
my gm application for mensur. EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
my gm application for mensur. EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
my gm application for mensur. EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
my gm application for mensur. EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
my gm application for mensur. EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
my gm application for mensur. EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
my gm application for mensur. EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
my gm application for mensur. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

my gm application for mensur. Vote_lcap21%my gm application for mensur. Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
my gm application for mensur. Vote_lcap79%my gm application for mensur. Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

my gm application for mensur.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my gm application for mensur. Empty my gm application for mensur. Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:25 pm

weeman41

Green Snails
Green Snails

My in game name is flasher. My real name is Pete.

I am capable of being online when you need me.I can bring MapleHeads to another level.I can code c++ and html. I am Friendly. I am capable of hosting events. I am willing to ban hackers from recking the game for others. I am capable of helping people. I can help code the webpage. I am able to watch over the server. I respect other owner, adminstrators, and fellow players. I am a good listener.I'm very responsible and trust worthy. I will be on for atleast 2 hours on a week day and 5 hours on week end. I go to friends houses lots. I might be able to donate. I will help with lots of stuff if you need it.
I am able to code java.I am capable to advertise on youtube. I am capable to vote every 12 hours. I am capable to help other people vote.

I have been working with private servers for about 3 years now. I have been a gm resently in Roadside ms,and Superspecialawesomems.I like maple heads the best.

I want to be a game master because I am willing to help out as much as I can and to make this server to be at its top I want to help run the server. I am 100% ready for this job I want to make it better for others. I will also be excited to host events for fellow players.I am very good with handling difficult situations.I am active and on a lot.

I will start by telling you some extra information about myself. I live in Alberta, Canada. I like to play maplestory. I like to collect R.C. cars. I feel I have alot to contribute to make the server better. I like to play football.I am attending to highwood high school. I am 16 years old. I have alot of friends. Most of them play maplestory. I am very patcient.I also play the drums I have played them for about 4 years now.I am in a band called the mindless. I have a e-mail it is p.steer@hotmail.com. You can contact me on maplestory or hotmail. I dont go on msn much either. I also play Starport GE it is fun but not as fun as maple heads!

I know alot of people that play private servers. I am able to advertise on other sites. I can advertise at school. I can do what ever you want. I will try to make the server bigger better and more fun for new players. I also can advertise on youtube and my brothers web page. He will be able to help you a bit.

I have been a gm. I made a private server with my brother. I am experinced but not that experinced. I can host events. Banned lots of hackers.However proof can be shown in the game.

Hope you like it. Please post what you think Very Happy Thank you for your concideration! Very Happy

Your bud Pete

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum