MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
Shrinky GM application Vote_lcapShrinky GM application Voting_barShrinky GM application Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
Shrinky GM application Vote_lcapShrinky GM application Voting_barShrinky GM application Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
Shrinky GM application EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
Shrinky GM application EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
Shrinky GM application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
Shrinky GM application EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
Shrinky GM application EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
Shrinky GM application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
Shrinky GM application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
Shrinky GM application EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
Shrinky GM application EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

Shrinky GM application Vote_lcap21%Shrinky GM application Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
Shrinky GM application Vote_lcap79%Shrinky GM application Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shrinky GM application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shrinky GM application Empty Shrinky GM application Wed May 06, 2009 11:56 am

icandymani

Green Snails
Green Snails

-[Who you are]-
Hi my name is Andrew ( Shrinky ) and i am applying for a GM position. I'm an Ex-GM from 2 Servers, StarMS and UltraStory. I'm applying because i liked what i did as a GM. Constantly helping people and banning hackers. But when it all comes down to it i love banning hackers. I can't get enough of it. StarMS was infected with hackers until i was hired. But sadly both servers shut down. I'm 17 years old and i live in California, U.S. I have a lot of free time. I have experience from being a past GM and I'm ready for another go at it. Back then i couldn't get into Zak w/out lagging. And now i have this new computer. I'm kind to others although I'm not the best person around. And i might be a bit rusty on being a GM...its been awhile.

-[What your capable of doing]-
i can be on for long periods of time daily. Other than that i wont abuse my powers. Haven't done it before and wont do it now.I've help plenty in my career as a GM and i enjoyed it. Banned plenty of hackers and packet editors. And even through spam i managed to help people. I hosted events and i co hosted events.I only speak 1 language and that English.

-[How long have you been working with Private Servers]- Mm about 1 year now and i played. i played StarMS most of the time.

-[Why you want to be a Game Master]-
I'm addicted to banning hackers. I like helping people and getting new people to play this and not quit for another PS. I like to make them feel like this PS is the best. I want to be a GM because I enjoyed it in the past. This server reminds me of star MS. We did minor Advertisement then our server was full.

-[Extra Information]-
I played GMS for a year and i have a lvl91 CB i'm a lazy leveler.

-[Will be able to advertise?]-
I'm still not to experienced with advertising but i`ll get the job done. I'm very bad at sigs and banners.

-[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it]

Shrinky GM application Maple0146

Shrinky GM application Maple0040

Shrinky GM application Maple0038

Shrinky GM application Maple0030

Shrinky GM application Maple0029

Shrinky GM application Maple0116

Shrinky GM application Maple0194

Some pics of my old GM days. I was a GM for StarMS and Ultrastory. I got ban happy the 1st day i was a GM. I ran out of hackers to ban.

Any questions? Feel free to ask. ill answer them to the best of my abilities.

PS. I'm not that well known in this community.

Contact info:
Msn: IntenseSugar@live.com
The Admin of StarMS
Msn: rftajason@hotmail.com

~~~Shrinky

Last edited by icandymani on Wed May 06, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Shrinky GM application Empty Re: Shrinky GM application Wed May 06, 2009 6:44 pm

BallSack

BallSack
Green Snails
Green Snails

You seem to be experienced, good luck =D

3Shrinky GM application Empty Re: Shrinky GM application Wed May 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Lick

Horny Mushrooms
Horny Mushrooms

Please follow the correct application format.

4Shrinky GM application Empty Re: Shrinky GM application Wed May 06, 2009 9:10 pm

icandymani

Green Snails
Green Snails

Where can i find the format :O?

5Shrinky GM application Empty Re: Shrinky GM application Wed May 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Lick

Horny Mushrooms
Horny Mushrooms

In Mensur's thread.

6Shrinky GM application Empty Re: Shrinky GM application Wed May 06, 2009 9:34 pm

icandymani

Green Snails
Green Snails

OK done hope its good enough...i just woke up xD

7Shrinky GM application Empty Re: Shrinky GM application Fri May 08, 2009 3:31 am

icandymani

Green Snails
Green Snails

sdfthndxtyhbstrgb?

Last edited by icandymani on Sat May 09, 2009 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

8Shrinky GM application Empty Re: Shrinky GM application Fri May 08, 2009 4:54 am

Lick

Horny Mushrooms
Horny Mushrooms

Why not?

9Shrinky GM application Empty Re: Shrinky GM application Fri May 08, 2009 11:45 am

icandymani

Green Snails
Green Snails

ROFL Dammit remove that Lol my bro did that >.< im still gunna be active F3 i like this server
Lol i was logged on into forums while i was asleep >.<

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum