MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
Australia000's GM Application Vote_lcapAustralia000's GM Application Voting_barAustralia000's GM Application Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
Australia000's GM Application Vote_lcapAustralia000's GM Application Voting_barAustralia000's GM Application Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
Australia000's GM Application EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
Australia000's GM Application EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
Australia000's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
Australia000's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
Australia000's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
Australia000's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
Australia000's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
Australia000's GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
Australia000's GM Application EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

Australia000's GM Application Vote_lcap21%Australia000's GM Application Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
Australia000's GM Application Vote_lcap79%Australia000's GM Application Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Australia000's GM Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Australia000's GM Application Empty Australia000's GM Application Tue May 05, 2009 9:35 am

Australia000

Green Snails
Green Snails

What Time Zone are you in:
UTC+10

Where do you live:
Sydney, Australia

Why should we choose you as GM:
I am polite and friendly towards both players and GMs. I became respected in past servers by helping players when it is most needed(if they had been wiped i would help them). i understand the rules of being a GM and will not break them. I can see just how i can make this server better. first off i will make new banners (referral, voting or donator ones) and i can encourage players to vote for Maple Heads by maybe hosting "Special" events like if we get to top 10 in XtremeTop100 we will have a 2x exp 1 week event etc...

What brings you here:
First i started out my journey in MapleGenesis, a relatively small but popular server. the server was wiped once and all of my rebirths disappeared. still then i did not "dump" the server and trained fast and efficiently. after that wipe lots of successful players were crushed and i tried to help them by providing free training and advice. when nexon closed down that server i was devastated, like many other players. I joined Carestory and liked it and rose up the rankings steadily. once i had reached 100 rebirths I also started helping players.
then the inevitable happened. nexon DMCA'd Carestory. i had so many friends, so many dreams and like other players and they disappeared with one single DMCA letter.(i think thats what happened im not sure what happened Lick i heard u were a Carestory GM) Now I am looking for the position of GM to help players once more

How active can you be:
Currently, as a player I am fairly active:
Mon-Fri 1-3 hours per day
Sat-Sun 2-5 hours per day
Holidays (now) 6-10 hours per day

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:
Yes, i promise not to abuse my power because there is completely no reason for me to do so because if i abuse the players
i will no doubtly lose the players' trusts and be De-GMed. There is no reason for me to abuse my power and even if i argue/become irritated with a player i will not just "send him to a deadly map and make me lose all of his hard work"
I will sit down and sort out the issue peacefully.

What is your MSN:
Australia00000@hotmail.com , i am fairly active on MSN but if needed i can go on longer

What will you do when you are in our server:
I will do whatever is expected of me to the best of my ability and host events when needed, try to reduce the lag and
increase the level of gameplay and help the players with whatever they need. I can make banners for this server if
it is required of me to do so.

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :
No, i certainly will not spam and crash the server without a reasonable explanation and i swear upon that.Maybe when the server is restarting i will spam so ppl will log off XD

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:
Yes, i would definately paitiently answer each of the player's whispers one by one even if it took me an entire hour to do so
because if a distressed player calls for help and is ignored by a gm, they will no longer trust the gms and no longer ask them to help.
I would list the whispers in number of importance:
1:bugs/glitches-I will try to fix it/notify the coders
2:hacking-I would hide and follow the hacker if neede or see the screenshot if applicable.
3:personal requests-I will try to marry the players whenever i have time
4:general questions-Here I will be spammed the most and i will answer them one by one

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :
Yes, I have a fair bit of experience in photoshop and i am willing to learn flash/animations
Here you go a banner i made for AkatsukiMs:
(Note)I can do better o.o
Australia000's GM Application Untitl13

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:
I would most certainly dispose of them in the way that would create least lag/effect to the players.
i would use player skills and kill them by hand rather than lag the server by using !killall even if it took me 10 minutes.

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:
No, Summoning bags are the perfect tool to wreck a player's hard earned progress and i will never hand them out unless
it was the approved reward of an event.

What if we caught you giving out of Items:
I would never hand out items to players unless approved as an event reward by other gms because handing them out to just
1 player creates the anger towards the player and the gm if found out. i will not hand them out because i am not allowed to
so i will not, even if it was my brother/best friend playing the game. i will not hand them out even if i was being bribed.

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM:
My name is Yang Hu and i am 14. I am friendly, polite and helpful and fairly active.
I have played Maplestory for 4.7 years, 4 in Global Maple and around 8 months in private servers.
I have the knowledge of how to be a GM. i know the command codes, i will follow the rules of being a gm at all times.
I have the knowledge in how to make banners and i am currently studying on how to make animations/flash.
I attach myself to servers and will never dump them, no matter the conseqences whether there was a wipe or low uptime.
I swear that if i am made a GM i will follow the rules, do my duty to both the players and the server whether in reducing lag or
banning hopeless avatar spammers or preventing the crashing of the server. That i promise you and all of the players of this server.

What is we caught you for copying people's Applications:
I will never copy other people's applications because it is unoriginal and if everyone did that they will not have fresh new ideas on how
to improve the server. i understand that copying another application is not allowed and i hereby declare that if i am found to be copying
someone elses application i will willingly be de-GMed or suffer the consequences of my actions however severe they may be.
Thank You For Your Time.

Yours Sincerely, Yang Hu (Australia000)

2Australia000's GM Application Empty Re: Australia000's GM Application Tue May 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Lick

Horny Mushrooms
Horny Mushrooms

I like your application and I think you are very mature. No, I did not become a GM in Carestory yet. I was Ciel's GM apprentice.

Anyways, I have yet to see you online, but good job on the application. I'll look for you online.

By the way, the !killall command does not cause lag... o_o

3Australia000's GM Application Empty Re: Australia000's GM Application Wed May 06, 2009 9:18 am

Australia000

Green Snails
Green Snails

thx XD im going on in like 45mins. im a bit confused about why you say: "you are passed for the application bit" is there an in-game test?
(!killall doesn't create lag? ok my bad XD)
And just one more thing i think this server REALLY needs:
AUTOBAN.
in the past annoying psychos has come to just about every server i have played and spams avatar smega. trust me its like instant dc/extreme lag until the server restarts

4Australia000's GM Application Empty Re: Australia000's GM Application Wed May 06, 2009 10:19 am

Lick

Horny Mushrooms
Horny Mushrooms

It does have autoban.

5Australia000's GM Application Empty Re: Australia000's GM Application Wed May 06, 2009 10:26 am

Australia000

Green Snails
Green Snails

ok then this server is completely good XD

6Australia000's GM Application Empty Re: Australia000's GM Application Wed May 06, 2009 6:44 pm

BallSack

BallSack
Green Snails
Green Snails

Good luck on your GM application =P

7Australia000's GM Application Empty Re: Australia000's GM Application Fri May 08, 2009 12:09 am

Australia000

Green Snails
Green Snails

this server definately needs more gms...
i've only been seeing lick around

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum