MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer Vote_lcapitsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer Voting_baritsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer Vote_lcapitsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer Voting_baritsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer Vote_lcap21%itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer Vote_lcap79%itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

itsHue GameMaster/Advertiser/Graphic Designer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

itsHue

itsHue
Green Snails
Green Snails

Hello the name is Hue

Name: Hue InGame: itsHue
Sex: Male, Straight
Nationality: Vietnamese
[b]Time: Eastern Time Zone
[b]DOB
: 02-17-94
Born n Raised: Louisiana, New Orleans
Personality: Silly, Cool, Nice, Honest, Serious as well, the kind of person that would be right for this position.

Interest : Females, Sports, and Games

What do I like in a female (girl)?
Personality, Looks, and a kind of person that keeps me going if you know what I mean.(Not afraid to let it out =D)

What kind of Sports do I like or do?
Currently: Wrestling and Football.
Like: Basket Ball, Tennis, Bowling, Swimming and Etc.
Skate also if its considered a sport

What Games do I play or like?
Maple Story (Private Servers), Gunz the Duelz ,and Gunbound.

Will I vote? sure... I have 3 computers and some spare time since the break.

I would like to share my Ideas I have for getting votes up for Maple Heads from my Server.

Hue's Voting Ideas : How to really help getting votes up Public Library , School Library , Family , Friends, and anywhere that haves a lot of computers you can access to.

Applying for: Game Master/Advertiser/Graphic Designer

Active : at least 3-4 hours a day (But Currently having internet signal issues)

Experiences with maple story or private servers: Well I have played Global Maple Story for about 3 years then I've moved on to Private servers when OdinMS came out then after that I was eager to make my own server first server I made was HueMS (hamachi) = Failed to be honest
Second attempted ShinyMS v60 (30-50) TOP Server yes the server was an success, more then 100+ players but it all went down drain when there was too many connection to my Internet that it crashed when ever anyone even logged on so now I am free to help other servers such as populating it or coding since
I'm very experienced with it since Ive had my own server. I've been GM for other servers back then but I cant remember them. If your wondering how I can populate your server I have a lot of my members looking on youtube waiting to see if I ever going to open the server again and if you don't believe me
go to my youtube channel which have bring my server 100s of players (02Huey).

What would it be like if you hired me? : I would obey the rules of Game Master Position such as Do not Abuse Powers, I am a great Hacker Hunter so you can expect me to Ban Hacker off your server, and I'll be dedicated to help your server such as populating it and or help coding which is ( Helping the server itself not just inside the server) and fulfill anything other duty's I am responsible for

Hue's input : If I ever disappoint you I will even demote myself from Game Master Position.

Plans: Help coding server if needed, Make a video of the server(Advertise), Work on a awesome Banner, and Be helpful in any other way.

My Opinion of the server: That it has the potential to be one of the 1-5 best top servers out there.

How to contact me : AIM: hotboihieuonfiya MSN: nhieu84@yahoo.com Email: itsHue@yahoo.com Youtube: 02Huey

Thanks for reading really Shocked

P.S
Of course I would post more but Internet issue but yeah just need a signal booster and I should be Good. I just wanted to show you my potentials of what I can do.

Add me [itsHue]

-Enclosure-

-Hue

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum