MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
[GM Application] Sokiz Vote_lcap[GM Application] Sokiz Voting_bar[GM Application] Sokiz Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
[GM Application] Sokiz Vote_lcap[GM Application] Sokiz Voting_bar[GM Application] Sokiz Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
[GM Application] Sokiz EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
[GM Application] Sokiz EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
[GM Application] Sokiz EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
[GM Application] Sokiz EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
[GM Application] Sokiz EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
[GM Application] Sokiz EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
[GM Application] Sokiz EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
[GM Application] Sokiz EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
[GM Application] Sokiz EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

[GM Application] Sokiz Vote_lcap21%[GM Application] Sokiz Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
[GM Application] Sokiz Vote_lcap79%[GM Application] Sokiz Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

[GM Application] Sokiz

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[GM Application] Sokiz Empty [GM Application] Sokiz Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:09 pm

sokiz

sokiz
Green Snails
Green Snails

[Who you are] My name is Soklay

[How old are you]
I am 16 yrs of age

[What your capable of doing] I am capable of holding events, banning hackers, helping others, a tiny bit of coding and taking care of situations.

[How long have you been working with Private Servers] About 1.5 years. I started on OdinMs, up until it got sued.

[Why you want to be a Game Master]
To be honest GM is a fun task to do, you help people, make them happy, get rid of hackers and at the end of the day you know you can rest easy. I want to a Game Master so I can help newcomers on their journey so it won't be so difficult, help the server community, decrease the number of hackers, encourage people to join and I can help advertise the server.

[Extra Information] I am a easy-to-talk to person, reliable, quick learner, starting to learn GFX and honest. I made my own Server From MoograMS Repack to host for my cousins and friends on Hamachi and know some things about MySQL.

[Will be able to advertise?]
Yes I can, but I'm not that professional yet but I am learning. I made a amateur video advertising for a server before. If you would like to view it, you can send me a PM.

[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it]
Yes i am experience, I been GM in many servers e.g StonerMs which is closed down now, Played a GM server (where everyone is a GameMaster). I can memories most of the commands of by heart. I have a Gm hand book somewhere in my computer oO.

I couldn't find a lot of screenies because my computer got reformated and i dont often take them.
[GM Application] Sokiz 123gfg

2[GM Application] Sokiz Empty Re: [GM Application] Sokiz Mon May 04, 2009 7:36 am

Lick

Horny Mushrooms
Horny Mushrooms

sokiz wrote:[Who you are] My name is Soklay

[How old are you]
I am 16 yrs of age

[What your capable of doing] I am capable of holding events, banning hackers, helping others, a tiny bit of coding and taking care of situations.

[How long have you been working with Private Servers] About 1.5 years. I started on OdinMs, up until it got sued.

[Why you want to be a Game Master]
To be honest GM is a fun task to do, you help people, make them happy, get rid of hackers and at the end of the day you know you can rest easy. I want to a Game Master so I can help newcomers on their journey so it won't be so difficult, help the server community, decrease the number of hackers, encourage people to join and I can help advertise the server.

[Extra Information] I am a easy-to-talk to person, reliable, quick learner, starting to learn GFX and honest. I made my own Server From MoograMS Repack to host for my cousins and friends on Hamachi and know some things about MySQL.

[Will be able to advertise?]
Yes I can, but I'm not that professional yet but I am learning. I made a amateur video advertising for a server before. If you would like to view it, you can send me a PM.

[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it]
Yes i am experience, I been GM in many servers e.g StonerMs which is closed down now, Played a GM server (where everyone is a GameMaster). I can memories most of the commands of by heart. I have a Gm hand book somewhere in my computer oO.

I couldn't find a lot of screenies because my computer got reformated and i dont often take them.
[GM Application] Sokiz 123gfg

You do not have my rec, but you are [Passed].

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum