MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
My long GM Application Vote_lcapMy long GM Application Voting_barMy long GM Application Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
My long GM Application Vote_lcapMy long GM Application Voting_barMy long GM Application Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
My long GM Application EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
My long GM Application EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
My long GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
My long GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
My long GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
My long GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
My long GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
My long GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
My long GM Application EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

My long GM Application Vote_lcap21%My long GM Application Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
My long GM Application Vote_lcap79%My long GM Application Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

My long GM Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My long GM Application Empty My long GM Application Tue May 05, 2009 3:31 pm

BallSack

BallSack
Green Snails
Green Snails

Hi, my name is Alex Boudreau, i am 14 years old. My timezone is Atlantic
(-4:00). My average note in school is 84. I do not have a job by i will work for my village in summer. I would consider myself funny and good at making friends and a good helper.

My in game name is BucketHead{EDIT} My new In Game Name IS Luongo {EDIT}. I have played for probably, (if i add all the hours) 5 hours of activeness.(i have joined the server yesterday). I joined this server because it was the best v62 server i could find. But then again i found out that this server was a great server. I play 2h45 each week days and 6-8 hours straight on the weekends. The most interesting thing about playing would be more then one. I like talking with other players. I like training a bit and i like to smega a bit. I do not like training that much and i hate people insulting the server. I have applied to at least 7 servers. And 3 accepted.(4 denied). One i left because of a GM. He wanted to quit so he just banned most he could. The others, 1 was shut down and one had a letter from nexon telling there were gonna sue them if he did not close it. I had a lot of experience as a GM. And i had a bit as a leader.

I will not ban random people as i like the other peoples to have fun and have a great time. Never will i be aggressive, i am always calm and i have patience. Aggressive is a word to demonstrate that a player or personne is verbally or physically angry. I will not spawn tons of random monsters, like i said i want people to have a great time. Nor will i give out random items since if i do that, players will have less of a challenge . I will not abuse since i had experience with a Gm abusing and i know how it feels to see one abuse. Abuse is a word used to say that someone is overusing what they have. I am telling you that i did not lie but here what we need is trust. I never cuss. The notice is a way for the Gms to make announcements or to host en event. I am not scared at all to make my voice be heard but yet i only do it if it is important. Since now i do not have people hating me. I am trying to get in no verbal fights. I believe i will be a good GM but I am not the one to judge that. A good GM is a GM that follows the rules and that does not abuse of is power. A good GM is also someone that people like and that they do not want to evade. It is time to ban when someone is hacking. There are other times to ban but only after warnings. Like advertisement, making the other players inconfortable(cussing at them) and more. I will indeed respond to all players requests in a proper manner. I will do my job to ban hackers and make the server a better place.

I want to become a GM because I want to make this place a better place. Maybe I cannot make it a lot better since the other GMs are doing it well but I can at least make it a tiny bit better. I think i am qualified as a GM because I was GM in other servers and i know what it is to be a GM. If i would be a GM right now i would buy the GM clothes and then i would first make a notice to see if anyone needs help, then i would go look what players are doing. My long term plans would be to ban more hackers as i can. In the server i would not change it since i think it is perfect for now but then again i do not know if i saw everything. I am not trying to become a GM because i am bored of this server. This server is great and i have a lot to do in it yet. Since the day i have joined i have made a few friends. Maybe i can make people join do. I expect this server to stay in top shape and not to shut down. The more important would be to do what i am supposed to do as a GM. But i still need to become on first. But doing the right thing is always the most important. I would not apply on another server if i was denied since this server is the best i have seen yet. What i like in being a GM is to help other people. Maybe it sounds a bit cheesy but it is true. My day of a GM is helping and banning players who deserves it and sometimes hosting events. I will handle troublesome users as follow:
If you have a jail:
harassers: warning, jail, ban
KSer: warning, warning, jail, ban
abusers: warning, ban
fags: warning, ban

without jail"
harassers: warning, warning, ban
KSers: warning, warning, ban
abusers: warning, ban
fags: warning, ban

Once i tried playing the admin in my friends server. I think it went well. I had leadership class at school. Stressful moments, i would try to be as calm as possible and then find at least two ways to fix it and try one at a time. What satisfies me is when players like me and that they are having a good time. Drama would go the same as stressful moments. What makes me angry is when i see someone hack, the thoughts I am having at that moments is:"what the shnitzel, why are people hacking in a private server?", and then i ban them. I do not at all consider myself overqualified, i think i have the same amount of chances as another regular player. If I do quit this server one day. It is that I will quit maple for good. If i were the owner I would indeed accept this application but I am not the owner and I am not the one that decides that. If i do not get accepted i will continue to play and try to get the strongest i can.

Additional info:
I am french so i talk 2 languages. English is only my second language but i think i can use it well. There are maybe a couple of errors in my text.

I think i took my time answering these questions. I am ready anytime to be a GM just tell me before you choose me.

~Thank you for reading my Application.
I would like to say good luck to everyone else applying to become a GM.

GOOD LUCK

~BucketHead

Last edited by BallSack on Tue May 05, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

2My long GM Application Empty Re: My long GM Application Tue May 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Lick

Horny Mushrooms
Horny Mushrooms

I like your application and I see you put a lot of effort into it. But try to be more active and play more.

Good luck

3My long GM Application Empty Re: My long GM Application Tue May 05, 2009 6:32 pm

BallSack

BallSack
Green Snails
Green Snails

Right now i got banned for nothing o-o so i cant play, i couldve been on all day since i did not go to school because im sick.

4My long GM Application Empty Re: My long GM Application Wed May 06, 2009 1:33 am

iJason

Green Snails
Green Snails

wow lol i am impressed

5My long GM Application Empty Re: My long GM Application Wed May 06, 2009 6:43 pm

BallSack

BallSack
Green Snails
Green Snails

Each time i don't go to school the server isn't working xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum