MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
PsychoFox's GM App Vote_lcapPsychoFox's GM App Voting_barPsychoFox's GM App Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
PsychoFox's GM App Vote_lcapPsychoFox's GM App Voting_barPsychoFox's GM App Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
PsychoFox's GM App EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
PsychoFox's GM App EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
PsychoFox's GM App EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
PsychoFox's GM App EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
PsychoFox's GM App EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
PsychoFox's GM App EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
PsychoFox's GM App EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
PsychoFox's GM App EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
PsychoFox's GM App EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

PsychoFox's GM App Vote_lcap21%PsychoFox's GM App Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
PsychoFox's GM App Vote_lcap79%PsychoFox's GM App Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

PsychoFox's GM App

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PsychoFox's GM App Empty PsychoFox's GM App Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:43 am

PsychoFox

PsychoFox
Green Snails
Green Snails

IGN: PsychoFox
Name: Nick
Time Zone: PST (GMT -8:00)

Abilities: Able to ca- woops wrong app Shocked anyway...

Abilities: Stalk newbs to make sure they don't hack. I talk to the community and usually fill up my buddy list VERY quickly. I am friendly and usually the only ones that hate me are the flamers anyway Razz I can hold events and help with events if needed. I know the most common GM commands such as Warp, Warphere, Map, Item, Drop, Cheaters, Online, Connected, Spawn, and some fun ones too lol.

Seniority: I have been working with private servers for about a year now and have played GlobalMS for 5 years prior to that (started the first Christmas that GlobalMS celebrated).

Reason: I would like to be a GM because I am well experienced, a kind person, and I treat my job as being an employee. I will not cuss at another player (unless he/she is a friend and it's just for funsies), jail/ban for stupid reasons, or any other irresponsible things that most GMs do. I will bring professionalism and a kind atmosphere to the people of MapleHeads.

Extras: I'm a huge music person. Music is my anti-drug. I would not be alive if it wasn't for music. I'm a gamer, a techy, and a math wiz. I graduated high school and dropped out of college. I don't have a job but am actively searching. I am eighteen years old. I have a car and a license to drive it. I live with my parents. I'm never home for dinner. I play AirSoft. My weapon of choice is the M-14. My jet of choice is the F-22 Raptor. I have a cell phone. I have a yahoo and MSN account and I actively use both. I play Halo 3 and SoulCalibur 4 on Xbox Live. My GamerTag is BloodFox13. I don't own any CoD (Call of Duty) games, so don't ask to play those. I like to travel. I live in California. California is a horrible state so don't move here, only visit. I want to move to Alaska/Canada, anywhere else but here. I listen to heavy metal, screamo, metal, emo, inspirational, soft rock, hard rock, just rock, and country. That's pretty much my life in a barrel.

Advertisement: Unable to. I do have the Adobe CS3 suite but sadly I'm not creative enough to use it. I can, however, make websites and minor banners through Dreamweaver and Fireworks.

Experience: I has it. I would prove it but I don't know how I would be able to. I have listed the commands I know and use often... I have played GlobalMS for 4 years and private servers for 1 year. I was a Forum Mod on JuicyMS and a GM on QuebecMS. I was demoted from GM status on QuebecMS because of false accusations without proof. The server was going down anyway. The owner was making everyone a GM...

I really hope that you are a responsible owner and treat this as a business, not a game. Anyway... that's about it...

-PsychoFox
Nick

P.S.: I know I just joined and all but I was told to apply so... yeah here I am. I don't personally know anyone yet so if you were to deny my application, I understand. I would have rather waited and got to know the server more before I applied. Oh well Razz I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited by PsychoFox on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

2PsychoFox's GM App Empty :O Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:31 am

xxchemical

Green Snails
Green Snails

nick looks silly;)
great app:D

3PsychoFox's GM App Empty Re: PsychoFox's GM App Mon May 04, 2009 7:39 am

Lick

Horny Mushrooms
Horny Mushrooms

Sorry, but you should type more about why you should be a GM. You seem like a nice person and you have the overall idea, but you need to add more.
Try again next week
DENIED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum