MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
xxchemicals Gm application Vote_lcapxxchemicals Gm application Voting_barxxchemicals Gm application Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
xxchemicals Gm application Vote_lcapxxchemicals Gm application Voting_barxxchemicals Gm application Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
xxchemicals Gm application EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
xxchemicals Gm application EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
xxchemicals Gm application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
xxchemicals Gm application EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
xxchemicals Gm application EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
xxchemicals Gm application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
xxchemicals Gm application EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
xxchemicals Gm application EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
xxchemicals Gm application EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

xxchemicals Gm application Vote_lcap21%xxchemicals Gm application Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
xxchemicals Gm application Vote_lcap79%xxchemicals Gm application Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

xxchemicals Gm application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1xxchemicals Gm application Empty xxchemicals Gm application Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:25 am

xxchemical

Green Snails
Green Snails

-[Who you are]
Name:Jennifer
Education:Currently in sec 5 (grade 11),graduating in a month=)
Location:I currently live in canada,quebec to be more specific
Birthday:July 25 1991
Languages:English and i speak bad french lol.
Time Zone:(GMT -5:00 - Eastern Time)

Abit of extra info:
I am more of the type of person who enjoys staying in,i love playing maple,my boyfriend irl also plays this server Totalblank.I have msn and aim,although i do not use aim.I am very active and i love being social with the community,my Bl is usually full,But i never let friendship come between job as a gm,and im a girl,obviously:P

-[What your capable of doing]
-I have gm experience on a server called Quebec Ms i was a gm there for a few months.
-I have all v62 gm codes needed and i also have all the gm commands memorized.
-I am capable of doing everything that you will expect in a Gm.

-[How long have you been working with Private Servers]
-I have been working with private servers for oabout a year.I have played flowsion,finalstory and quebecMs mostly,and server hopped through over 50 servers

-[Why you want to be a Game Master]
In general i really enjoy helping out the server and the community.I also love to host events, the players enjoy it and i have a great time hosting them.I am also strict about hacking,i love to catch hackers;)

-[Extra Information]
I am very active,every night i am on 5-6 hours weekends i am online more since there is no school,I also have 1 more month left of school untill summer break so i will be on a lot more.
I am very friendly and get involved with the community,i am also very helpfull with any questions or with any of the players that need help.I am very responsible and take the privilage of being a gm very seriously.

-[Will be able to advertise?]
-I will be able to advertise,i already have a few friends i invited that will be joining and have been advertising on my old server.I will continue to advertise to help the community grow.I will also vote as much as i can to help contribute=)

-[Are You Experienced? If So Prove it]
I am very experinced.I know how to handle every type of situation while handling it in a mature way,such as harrasment,ksing,hacking,spamming and scamming incidents.
As i said earlier in my application i use to be a gm on another server,i can create items,spawn monsters,hold events,jail/ban people,cheaters,see whos online,change jobs,clear/kill all items and monsters, the basics,i know all commands.If i am chosen i am sure i will be a great addition to your staff.=)

If you would like to ask me more questions just contact me in game xxchemical=)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum