MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
Versity's GM app. Vote_lcapVersity's GM app. Voting_barVersity's GM app. Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
Versity's GM app. Vote_lcapVersity's GM app. Voting_barVersity's GM app. Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
Versity's GM app. EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
Versity's GM app. EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
Versity's GM app. EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
Versity's GM app. EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
Versity's GM app. EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
Versity's GM app. EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
Versity's GM app. EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
Versity's GM app. EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
Versity's GM app. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

Versity's GM app. Vote_lcap21%Versity's GM app. Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
Versity's GM app. Vote_lcap79%Versity's GM app. Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Versity's GM app.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Versity's GM app. Empty Versity's GM app. Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:38 am

Versity

Green Snails
Green Snails

Introduction~
Hey guys, i would just like to introduce myself.
My name is kevin, and my birthday is October 13 1994.
My IGN was Versity

What your capable of doing~

I've only been a Gm once, and that was for 3weeks, due to nexon closing down the server. I am capable of quite alot of things. I was a event gm, so i know what events people like and dislike. I've been playing maple since beta, so i know pretty much everything about the game. If someone has a question or needs help, i will try to help the person to the best of my abilities. Im sure if given time, i will learn and be able to do more stuff as a GM.

How long have you been working with Private Servers~
I've been playing private servers for a while, at least 6monthes.

Why you want to be a Game Master~
I want to become a GM because i enjoy helping people new to the server. I also love to host events, i think events make up half the fun the server can provide. If i were to be a gm, i would host at least 2events (if im allowed) per day, to keep people from getting bored. I also dislike hackers, so if i were to be a gm, i'd spend quite a time looking around for them.

Extra Information~
I have the gm handbook downloaded, and studied it for a while. I am very active, i probably spend at least 4hours on the computer every day.
Im pretty mature, and sometimes silly. Im pretty good with people, and friendly.
i love the server? lol =P

Are you able to Advertise?~
of course i will be able to advertise and vote, to get more players to make our community bigger. :3

Are You Experienced?~
The only experience i had being a GM are hosting events, and solving problems, (Fights, scamming, hackers, ect).

Im not saying you have to choose me, but if you were too, i think i would be a good addition to the staff. Thanks for your time reading this mensur, and other people! =P

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum