MapleHeads!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleHeads!

MapleHeads MapleStory Private Server Made By [GM]Mensur. Forums Made By Neptoon.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mensur (241)
Fritzpud's GM APP :P Vote_lcapFritzpud's GM APP :P Voting_barFritzpud's GM APP :P Vote_rcap 
Varsity(Neptoon) (207)
Fritzpud's GM APP :P Vote_lcapFritzpud's GM APP :P Voting_barFritzpud's GM APP :P Vote_rcap 
CoolxViet (108)
xYUMIKOx (107)
Lick (56)
iAmSmexii (53)
KayBayBeex3 (42)
brad2008 (33)
Krypt (27)
SlickButter (22)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MENSURRRRRRRR!
Fritzpud's GM APP :P EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:01 am by Shelly

» [Hector] CrispyCream's GM Application
Fritzpud's GM APP :P EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:36 am by CrispyCream

» Legendary Count To 1million
Fritzpud's GM APP :P EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm by xxraveknightxx

» Why was i banned?
Fritzpud's GM APP :P EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am by xxraveknightxx

» cant log in sometimes
Fritzpud's GM APP :P EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am by Dross04

» bann
Fritzpud's GM APP :P EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:13 am by Doomsday

» SUPER EXTREMELY LONG INTRO
Fritzpud's GM APP :P EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 am by Doomsday

» [Guide] How to Play MapleHeads
Fritzpud's GM APP :P EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am by cannon180

» Marksman
Fritzpud's GM APP :P EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm by Doomsday

Poll

Do you want . . .

Fritzpud's GM APP :P Vote_lcap21%Fritzpud's GM APP :P Vote_rcap 21% [ 17 ]
Fritzpud's GM APP :P Vote_lcap79%Fritzpud's GM APP :P Vote_rcap 79% [ 65 ]

Total Votes : 82

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Statistics
We have 484 registered users
The newest registered user is Buffy

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 319 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fritzpud's GM APP :P

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fritzpud's GM APP :P Empty Fritzpud's GM APP :P Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:12 am

fritzpud

fritzpud
Green Snails
Green Snails

Hello, i am Graham ________, and i am 16, iv played privete servers since they were out, tried hosting one but mysql decided to hate my comp. i am capeable of banning hackers, and hosting events, and other general tasks on a server. I'v been a GM ten times, but the servers got shut down Sad and id like to be one again since its fun, and i like to help Razz and sommining stuffs on pplz is fun. on normal ms, iv got 2 lvl 7x chars, but they got hacked off 1b in items so yea i kinda just gave up on GMS.... i will be able to search for hackers and bann them from three to 8 with random breaks *pst* since my parents force me to go to like 10 diff doctors a month. il be able to advertise on occasion, no prommises though. am i experienced? iv played ms for 3 years, and pservers on and off for a year or so inbetween. Razz oh by the way i expect payment in PIE!

2Fritzpud's GM APP :P Empty Re: Fritzpud's GM APP :P Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:33 am

Vinh

Green Snails
Green Snails

Try working on your grammar, avoid computer talk, and having spaces between your answers.

3Fritzpud's GM APP :P Empty Re: Fritzpud's GM APP :P Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:51 am

fritzpud

fritzpud
Green Snails
Green Snails

o.O you may file that in a bug report wich due to the content of that complaint i will ignore, thank you very much english nerd Razz jk
lol putting down other people to get the gm spot for yourself wolnt relly get you anywhere no offence.

4Fritzpud's GM APP :P Empty Re: Fritzpud's GM APP :P Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:23 am

Vinh

Green Snails
Green Snails

I'm not putting you down, I'm giving you advice and tips to improve your chances of getting the position you want. If you don't like what I have to say, then it's fine. If you posted that same application on a different server, your application would get rejected immediately.

5Fritzpud's GM APP :P Empty Re: Fritzpud's GM APP :P Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:43 am

Jake

Jake
Green Snails
Green Snails

GRAMMER NAZI!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if this is spam =(

Anyways Nice Application good luck I hope you get the spot =D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum